Will you join the 'We Max this year' gang?
Thread Closed 

Since my return to RS3 and Surreal last month (december) I really have the urge to max again. Ofcourse maxing out is much more fun when people have the same goal. Who is going to max this year, or maybe even comp? I think it would be fun to skill together sometimes outside of events to keep eachother happy and motivated.

In case you like a nice site to effectively track your progress: www.maxcape.com

Happy maxing.
You will not max this year Tim. I forbid it!
I would love to Max this year but I'm not counting on it lol
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
(2015-01-06 23:30:13)PiXeYstyx Wrote:  I would love to Max this year but I'm not counting on it lol

^ What she said, lol Grin I did look at that site though, says I am at 72.94% and that's taken me almost 10 years...so, I'm thinking another 2-3 years Good But, anything is possible.
I am game for this >smile
Yeah I am aiming to max again, I think I might be able to get 99 div by end of the week so it will just be a matter of 120 dg which I have no clue how long it will take, but I'll probs mostly solo it.
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
As much as I would love to max, it's not realistic for me to. I do intend on achieving at least two more 99 skills during this summer.
Good luck! smile
It seems like a great idea for me, I hope about 6 months is enough for me to do it though. Doubtful!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
I would love to max. I just don't see me ever fletching or hunting though.
Is the glass half empty or half full? Neither, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
[Image: EW4yt.gif]
I just did the max calculator and it doesn't seem like its going to be possible for me to max this year. I'm currently at 57%, I've been playing almost 10 years, will be this October, so it took me almost 10 years to get 57% XD I'm still going to try tho. I have 2 skills Close to 99 ATM which those I'm planning on getting soon and then next will be get all skills to 90+.
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One year mute////// Was wrong its a 3 day mute. Killians 16 9,219 2014-01-07 07:34:35
Last Post: privatetuker
  10 Year Veteran Cape Mini Kniight 14 9,334 2012-07-18 00:51:03
Last Post: Gohankuten
  A Very Barrows New Year! Shay 9 6,137 2012-01-05 00:56:39
Last Post: Dave