Potential Member Introducing Herself!

Wow Downfall, act more mature <3

Hello Melmel. I certainly hope you will join our nice and cosy clan smile We need more people with weird/impulsive humor, fellow American Biggrin
Thank you Velvel! *high five* on the weird/impulsive humor! Chances are you'll be seeing an application from me. Just want to be absolutely certain I'll 100% enjoy the clan, and vice versa, before I make a commitment!

*farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt*
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Hi i´m Max, talked to you a bit in cc, hope you plan to stay! smile
Thank you Max smile I've enjoyed talking to you thus far (and everyone else for that matter!). You're all total "Surreally awesomesauce"! Biggrin

Heya! Welcome to Surreal. Hope you like it smile
Thank you Jerome! smile I am quite enjoying myself. I so love seeing the ambition from the clan members towards their clan. So awesome ^_^

Welcome to Surreal Mel! smile Spoke to you a bit yesterday in the CC, hope you enjoy it here Biggrin
[Image: user1-light.png]
Thank you Jackie! smile I enjoyed meeting you and look forward to talking to you more in the future ^_^

http://www.clansurreal.com/board/forum-13.html Grin

Very cool sub-forum, check it out Biggrin
Haha Velvel! That is a very cool sub-forum indeed Wink There is a.......... 99.9% chance you -may- be seeing my application tomorrow, or over the weekend Wink

I have already notified my current clan leader of my likelihood of departing from my current clan. I'm going to cap at their citadel later today so their citadel will have resources from me one last time

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A little intro from an old member Mini Kniight 10 6,924 2018-05-09 21:30:33
Last Post: Saint Kain