[Complete] Jace's Application [Expires 3rd Feb 2015]

RuneScape Name: Sky Jace
Total level: 1702
Combat level: 99 (ugh so close to triple digits)

Location or Timezone: USA Pacific
Have you been referred here? If so, by whom?: Well Lawolf from way back when was the first person to tell me about this clan a long time ago, so I guess him.
How can you contribute to our clan?: I can be a weekday warrior, a great bankstander, an active chatter both in the cc or on the forums, and a (hopefully) fun new face to hang out with.

Name other clans you have involved yourself with [please be as detailed as you can]: Oh boy, as detailed as I can be? I could probably just c/p from my previous app, but let's see how well I remember:
Third Generation (Leader: 2005-2006) - An everything clan (pking/warring/socializing) that I led for a bit until silly teenage drama broke up the clan. Responsibilities included creating/leading events, recruitment, managing the clan bank, telling 14 year olds that flaming the clan we just lost a war against was -not- the right way to approach things, etc.
Clan Odyssey (2007-2008, Leader 6/07-10/07) - Another everything clan that I led for a few months before I resigned due to a lack of time commitment. I stuck around for the next several months before silly teenage drama again broke up the clan. Responsibilities included creating/leading events, recruitment, keeping the peace, etc.
Irenic (2011-2015, Community Member in 2013) - A social community more than a clan that I was a part of until the RS side of it ended very recently. I was a community member for a brief period of time who was responsible for creating/leading events and recruitment.

------------------

Agreement:

By submitting my application I agree to abide by Surreal's rules, do my best to maintain activity and fulfill the requirements of my two week trial. I'm in compliance with Surreal's multi-clanning rules, and all of the information I've submitted is my own. I am not a part of any botting or real-world trading (RWT) communities.

Do you agree to the above statements? [Yes/No] Yep

Other comments: I'll try to make the RS activity requirement. I have work and a lot of real life commitments, especially on the weekends, but I'll see how I do and how my interest in RS keeps up. Does being active on forums/chats count as activity cause I can definitely guarantee that haha.
Hello stranger smile Always good to see a familiar face
@iWader on Twitter.
Oh hey Wader, didn't know you were still around here!
welcome smile nice to meet you and welcome to surreal
[Image: sylvanas_wow_sig_by_katzenfan-d54n86z.png]
Hey there coolio smile
Application Approved
[Image: prov_accepted.jpg]

Please Read!
Congratulations on being approved into step two of our application process! It is now up to you to attend two events, so you can complete your application

Additionally, please join our Clan Chat 'Surreal' in-game, and a staff member will add you to our clan.

As you spend time here, you'll be using our clan HUB, located at the top right of the forums, which allows you to track activity, see your trial progress and stay on top of things!

HUB
Just on the menu bar on the forums, open the HUB to see at a glance activity information, when our next skill week is and more!

[Image: eac3Qrn.png]

Attending Surreal Events

In-game Events (Weekly)

It's easy to get to events and figure out what's the best one for you. All you have to do is attend two in two weeks, remember?

Click here to go to our events forum, to see the events for this week Please remember, sometimes early on in the week, the events may not have been posted yet.

Skill Week Championship (Bi-weekly)

Skill Week Championship (known as SWC) is a great way to gain experience, and competitively skill against feirce competition.

Every second week, we open a skill vote as well as a sign up in the HUB. If the HUB reports it is Week 1 or 3, a competition is usually underway. Ask us to be added to it!

Clan Citadel Cap

Capping in Surreal's Citadel is very valued, and we appreciate any help on this front. Capping each week counts as one event per week. Posting a screenshot in the Cap Reward thread is mandatory to receive points for it.

Questions?

What counts as an event?

In-game events, skill week competitions, and completing your citadel resource cap all count as 1 event each towards step three.

Should I wait out my entire trial?

Nope! Simply attend two events, and you are free to apply for trial completion in the HUB. The quicker, the better!

Ask Staff!

Seriously. Don't be afraid. We don't bite! Simply PM Downfall or any staff member in-game or on the forums, or even in the clan chat if you have any questions or need help. We'll even extend your trial period if you need to. We're here to help you enjoy your time here!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  accepted! Zaxynx Application Zaxynx 2 1,811 2022-07-04 18:24:37
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  accepted! Durah Application Durah 4 1,935 2022-02-04 00:21:24
  accepted! Pragnos Application Pragnos 1 1,410 2021-10-31 17:41:09
  accepted! dunder miffl Application dunder 1 1,246 2021-10-17 19:43:43
  accepted! leyock Application leyock 1 2,008 2021-08-07 00:01:01