Cille says hi! :D
Thread Closed 

Well well well Biggrin Hai Surreal <3

My name is Cecillie (I do prefer Cille tho smile) I'm 17 years old & I live in colddd Denmark! atm I'm going to college (love it, I'm wierd k <3) & I'm studying Math, Chem & Physics smile after college I'm going to uni to study health etc etc & become a nurse (:

My passion in life is animals, I love almost all kind of animals & I can't live for long without having a pet! I've had; a snake, 5 dogs, 7 cats, a parrot, 2 geckos, a turtle & 2 budgies smile (through my life that is lol) I was really gonna try become an animal keeper but things happended & I had to go for plan B..
Another passion of mine are music, I've been playing a clarinet for about 4 years but I stopped coz we moved & then I didnt bother to start up somewhere else. - I listen to music basically 24/7 unless im school.

I've been playing runescape for about 6 years now, on two different accounts, on this account I've played for about.. 2-2½ year I think smile my greatest achievement will be 99 slayer smile
My fav skill of all time is slayer, least fav is firemaking even tho its so damn fast aha XD

I'm not looking to join the clan, but I got some friends in Surreal so thought I'd put up an intro as I'm hanging out in your IRC chan Biggrin - will try hang out on the forums too smile

Irc nick is Cille`, rsn is Aurapigen (looking to get Cille or Miss Cille) - got any questions just ask smile I wont bite Biggrin

PS: Jordan is pro <3 But Danny is the most amazing person in the world! Wub
Hai Cilleeeeee!
Nice to put something about it, i feel happy that you thought about me!
Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay Wink Wub
Need anything? You know to just ask me <3
Welcome to Surreal Cille Wub Hope you have a great great lovely awesome stay here! It's so great to see you've registered, hope to see you around much more and we can slay together one day when I'm 99 (in 9 years) smile
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Welcome to Surreal smile
Hey Cille. Biggrin
Welcome to surreal i hope i get the chance to meet you. smile
CILLEEEEE! Wub Wub
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Welcome to Surreal Cille!
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
Hey, welcome to Surreal :]
[Image: rawries.png]
Cille Wub so nice to see you registered Biggrin welcome to our boards <3