Kane's Here <3
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Zatumal
Real-life name/nickname: Kane
Describe yourself in one word: <3? xD Uhh probably Cheerful.

What got you started playing Runescape?: I started playing back in 2005 when a friend of mine introduced me to it Biggrin
Favorite Movie: TRON <3<3<3
Other language(s): Slight German.
Hobbies/talents: No talents that I can think of really, but I love to play Squash and collect comic books/manga Biggrin

Also I'm going to copypasta this from my Zybez thread because it kinda explains some more smile

Name: Kane
Hometown: Oxford, England.
Past-times: Squash <3 Playing Xbox/PC games, Runescape (obviously), Collecting comic books and manga,watching anime <3
Television: Family Guy, American Dad, NCIS, NCISA, CSI:Miami and The Inbetweeners
Music: You And What Army, Rammstein, Meshuggah, The Offspring & Skindread.
Films: Wayne's World 1+2, Austin Powers 1 - 3, Superbad & Tron (Original and Legacy ).
Comedy: Jimmy Carr, Lee Evans, Frankie Boyle Dara Ó Briain.

Username: Zatumal.
Date Created: Sometime in 2005.
Favourite Skills: Slayer, Fishing, Fletching.
First Nintey Nine: Fishing.
Most Recent Nintey Nine: Fishing.
Number Of Nintey Nines: One.
Greatest Achievement: 99 Fishing or 70 Slayer. <3
Favourite Mini-Game: Tears of Guthix
Oh wow a squash player!! I played from the ages of about 7-20 but stopped playing competitively due to work Sad

Welcome to Surreal! Biggrin
(2010-12-28 04:38:38)Meg Wrote:  Oh wow a squash player!! I played from the ages of about 7-20 but stopped playing competitively due to work Sad

Welcome to Surreal! Biggrin

I wish I could play competitively but I really do suck at squash, but as with everything else I'm slowly getting better smile

Thanks for the warm welcome Biggrin

Welcome to Surreal
Cheers Eissoj Biggrin
Welcome to Surreal, Kane smile 17-year-olds unite! I hope that your stay here is awesome, let me know if I can assist you with any clan-related problems/queries. It's good to see that you have joined so promptly, lets get your Provisional application requirements out of the way and move towards even more awesome things!

I watched tron the other night in 3d and thought it was pretty cool, great effects and all that Tongue Probably one of the coolest concepts for a movie I've ever seen, I still play the original tron on PC LOL, tried it?
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Hey, welcome to Surreal Biggrin
[Image: rawries.png]
Hi there, Kaner
Welcome Kane, was talking to you last night on mIRC hopefully we can get to know each other better. smile
Zatumal! Holy crap! Fancy meeting you here!