[Accepted] Wilscott - New Applicant

RuneScape Name: Wilscott
Total level: 2487
Combat level: 138

Location or Timezone: Quebec, Eastern Time
Have you been referred here? If so, by whom? I have not.
How can you contribute to our clan?: With a couple of 99's under my belt, that wasn't a fat joke, and lots of knowledge on the game I can definitely give my 2 cents and help out whoever has questions about the game.

Name other clans you have involved yourself with [please be as detailed as you can]: It must have been years since I was last in a clan. I don't even remember their names.

------------------

Agreement:

By submitting my application I agree to abide by Surreal's rules, do my best to maintain activity and fulfill the requirements of my two week trial. I'm in compliance with Surreal's multi-clanning rules, and all of the information I've submitted is my own. I am not a part of any botting or real-world trading (RWT) communities.

Do you agree to the above statements? [Yes/No]

Yes.

Other comments: 
The only thing I noticed is there is a slight discrepancy on the application page.

Standard Entry Requirement
A P2P (members) account with at least 1700 Overall Level, and willingness to participate in our community actively and enthusiastically.

Specialty Skiller Requirement - Under 30 Combat
A P2P (members) account AND at least 1300 Overall Level OR over 200M Overall Experience. Willingness to participate in our community actively and enthusiastically.

Does not match what is being said in the RSOF or the requirements page. Maybe this was intentional. No harm in asking. Other than that, I'm excited to join.
Application Approved

Please Read!

Congratulations on being approved into step two of our application process! It is now up to you to attend two events, so you can complete your application

Additionally, please join our Clan Chat 'Surreal' in-game, and a staff member will add you to our clan.

As you spend time here, you'll be using our clan HUB, located at the top right of the forums, which allows you to track activity, see your trial progress and stay on top of things!

HUB
Just on the menu bar on the forums, open the HUB to see at a glance activity information, when our next skill week is and more!

[Image: eac3Qrn.png]

Attending Events

In-game Events (Weekly)

It's easy to get to events and figure out what's the best one for you. All you have to do is attend two in two weeks, remember?

Click here to go to our events forum, to see the events for this week. Please remember, sometimes early on in the week, the events may not have been posted yet.

Skill Week Championship (Bi-weekly)

Skill Week Championship (known as SWC) is a great way to gain experience, and competitively skill against feirce competition.

Every second week, we open a skill vote as well as a sign up in the HUB. If the HUB reports it is Week 1 or 3, a competition is usually underway. Ask us to be added to it!

Clan Citadel Cap

Capping in Surreal's Citadel is very valued, and we appreciate any help on this front. Capping each week counts as one event per week. Posting a screenshot in the Cap Reward thread is mandatory to receive points for it.

Questions

What counts as an event?

In-game events, skill week competitions, and completing your citadel resource cap all count as 1 event each towards step three.

Should I wait out my entire trial?

Nope! Simply attend two events, and you are free to apply for trial completition in the HUB. The quicker, the better!

Ask Staff!

Seriously. Don't be afraid. We don't bite! Simply PM @Downfall@ or any staff member in-game or on the forums, or even in the clan chat if you have any questions or need help. We'll even extend your trial period if you need to. We're here to help you enjoy your time here!
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]