Scams
Thread Closed 

I was randomly going through the RuneScape wiki and found a page about scamming. It has a lot of different scams which could help you out if you know them (prevent them from happening to you I mean by that! Tongue). Here's the link: scams

Has any of you ever been scammed? If so, is it on the list?

For me it happened once long ago. On my first account. Someone I had known for about a week or two asked me to borrow a whip. They seemed nice so I gave it to them and that's the last I ever saw of them. Tongue (And that whip. Biggrin)
[Image: myster-q-motm.png]
Nope. Never. The only time I could have been scammed, was when I bought air orbs for a clan member (I can't remember who..) during the dxp weekend. Wasn't too afraid to do that, though. Tongue
[Image: 2015-11-motm.png]
(2015-09-30 19:59:13)Linda Wrote:  Nope. Never. The only time I could have been scammed, was when I bought air orbs for a clan member (I can't remember who..) during the dxp weekend. Wasn't too afraid to do that, though. Tongue

I guess there wasn't too much risk in that no. Biggrin
[Image: myster-q-motm.png]
nope cant say that ive ever really been scammed that i can remember, but i have been hacked for everything, deleted friends list etc. Was only like 5 years ago, and since then ive 100X my bank since then so eh.
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]
My friend used to know the password to my old account. One time I logged in with my new, cool adamant armor on that he didn't have yet, and I was standing in the wildy at the green dragons without the shield, so I died and lost it ;c