Hi.
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Ankit
Real-life name/nickname: Ankit
Describe yourself in one word: Immature.

What got you started playing Runescape?: There was a kid in my 3rd grade class who told me about this cool game called Moonscape. Never actually figured out it was Runescape till I was in like the 4th grade and a bunch of my friends played. I quit when I was like in the 5th grade cause I was bored(Lawl), and got back in the 6th. I probably would've quit by now(9th grade) but I got addicted to clan warring.
Favorite Movie: Avatar: The Last Airbender 4 part Season Finale. Ohyeahhh
Other language(s): I'm learning to speak French, don't try to talk to me though, I'm terrible :S
Hobbies/talents: I like to play basketball and run long distances. My mind kinda wanders when I run, it's pretty relaxing.
Hiya Ankit and welcome to Surreal Biggrin
Welcome to Surreal! Enjoy your stay. smile
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
O hi Ankit fancy seeing you here.
Hey Ankit, have a great stay here at Surreal and let me know if I can be of any assistance. smile Look forward to talking to you in the future!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Hey there Ankit, welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay!
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
Hey Ankit, welcome to Surreal. :]
[Image: rawries.png]
welcome to the forums.
Hi Ankit and Welcome!
Welcome to Surreal smile