We can choose our future
Thread Closed 

Hi smile

As in title, we Can choose our future. Not like the other, previous and very weak attempts of Jagex to lets us 'decide' how some things would look like. Aka an 'Guaranteed Content Poll'. - No - . Now we have a decision in our hands what RS can change completely and will have consequences for all of us, in almost everything what we do.

In this topic I want to talk to you about - and I know I am too late for that actually - the meaning of your vote. And that on a long-term period.

Wildy

Free - Trade

-------

Have fun reading Wink

Don't forget to get into a very nice discussion Biggrin

Dieter
Quote:But for me, and nothing points to this but since Jagex is a company that is in my opinion quite greedy, they will in a matter of time introduce their own RWT-shop. Thats also my tought about really banning other RWT'ers and Chinese botters to sell yews/chins/$$ to lazy RS-players. Why would anybody take the risk to lose their account, to lose their bought stuff, or even worse, to lose their credit card details to something they can do in a secure way.
I really REALLY hope not. I will be terribly unhappy if they ever do introduce buying things for real money. That's something that may actually get me to quit. (lol rage Ava)
I can't imagine free trade. I started playing back in march of '09.. so I'd be totally lost without the ge. I buy for max and sell for min because I can't for the life of me figure out how pricing works (and I'm impatient) XD
I'm okay with the wildy idea now. But I'd like Jagex to explain their plans about free trade more. I'm confused as to why they had us vote without really telling us anything about what they have planned.
[img=0x40]http://i.min.us/idZkQa.png[/img]
[img=0x200]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/137/505/zQLMZ.gif[/img]
[Image: 7WiM6jg.png]
g & a p m p r o f i l e
s t a t s (Click to View)
I'm excited to see whats going to happen.
(2011-01-07 23:46:10)Nicholas Wrote:  I'm excited to see whats going to happen.

+1
(2011-01-08 01:36:31)Jemal Wrote:  

+1
QFT

[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
(2011-01-08 01:42:04)Bug Wrote:  
(2011-01-08 01:36:31)Jemal Wrote:  

+1
QFT
QFT

Bringing back old wildy is ok I guess. I never really liked to PK even though I had great stats for it at the time that wildy got removed. It's alot nicer to do clues nowadays though Wink

Free trade is what I'm scared of.
GE has been a massive help for me as I do like Ava does. Buy max, sell min (most of the time). And you don't really have to keep track of what prices items are.
I hated going to trade world or browsing forums (sometimes for days) just to buy the items I wanted. Trade worlds are just terrible, one overcrowded area with 400+ people shouting out all the time, worse than W117.... Tongue

What I fear is that people will stop selling and buying stuff at GE, merchants will buy all the stock at GE and make trades instead for larger profits. Leaving people without items on GE and being forced to pay overprice to merchants.
Which will force me to hoard everything I usually sell on GE in my bank instead because I can't stand trade worlds.

But still I'm anxious to see what will happend (and if my rares will crash Blush2)

Paladin
[Image: a3ceade7d1.png]
[Image: zam-icon.png][Image: newbh.png]
0 > 1
I believe merchants will lose an enourmous amount of cash due to the junk being worthless and 76k'ing would stop getting much cash into the game. smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  gf told me to choose don 4 comp 8 5,906 2013-09-05 01:58:59
Last Post: Trey-
  101 SINS Commentary - EOC - Future Videos Adam2 3 3,246 2012-12-12 00:26:05
Last Post: Zooperman
  Future of RuneScape Livestream RickySwift 26 15,440 2012-10-05 19:10:31
Last Post: l Zephyr l
  runefest future update clip Wendy 4 4,432 2011-11-17 16:01:40
Last Post: Zooperman