... Hi!
Thread Closed 

RSN: Texian
Real-life name: James
Myself, in one word described; unorthodox

I started Runescape back in 2006, the kids who lived across the street played and so did my cousins, and so did my brothers. So it was inevitable that I'd end up involved playing Runescape. At times I wish I didn't, I've spent so much time playing - I'd rather not think about it. As for my occupation; I cook pizzas, and deliver pizzas too on the occasion (let me tell you, a good tip goes a long way and can make a pizza guy's night!).

As for a favorite movie.. Eh. I'm a fan of Firefly, I think its a great series. Though its technically a TV show and not a movie - but a movie, Serenity, was made and takes place in the same setting only after the show. It's one of those shows that ran for one season, then later a movie was made to continue the story. I'd highly recommend the show to everyone.

I speak English, Texan, and know a few Spanish words.

As for my hobbies, I... Does college count? Heh. Lately I've been trying to learn how to longboard, and on the occasion I partake in archery and sometimes long bike rides. (Currently my own little personal record is about 27 miles on a bike.)
Hey James! Welcome to Surreal smile Glad I could entice you with the clan. Come hang out in our clan chat and get to know us Biggrin I'd love for you to get to know the Surreal gang and hopefully even apply, as I know you from long ago! Biggrin

If you have any questions you can come to any of us anytime. I hope you'll feel at home here smile
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Hi James, welcome smile
[Image: puppy-being-sleepy.gif?w=620&h=348&crop=1]
[Image: liz-may-2016.png]
Hi there! Welcome to Surreal and I look forward to seeing you around
[Image: pmRHyWO.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png][Image: user1-dark.png]
Feel free to contact me any time about anything Biggrin <3 
Welcome to Surreal, James. smile
[Image: newcomer.png]
Goal Log (Current Goal: Port Skills + Hard Tasks)
Member of the Month (Click to View)
Welcome to Surreal my friend! I'll be in Texas in a few short days smile
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Hey James! Welcome!
welcome to surreal James, pretty sure i seen you in the clan chat, hope you have fun here and soon hoping to see an application go up to join us.