Hi All....
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Tastylettuce
Real-life name/nickname: Brian/Lettuce
Describe yourself in one word: Creative

What made you start playing runescape: Some kid I saw playing on a library computer 7 years ago
Favorite Movie: Shawshank Redemption/Caddyshack
Other language(s):English
Hobbies/talents: Golf, Cooking, Mountain Biking

Total Lvl is 2684 currently and have QC. Been in game over seven years and have owned 2 clans over that time. Also belonged to 2 other clans 1 to help another as an admin and one which was my first but didn't like since it was so big.

Tasty
Hey Brian, welcome to Surreal! smile I'm glad to have you on board with the crazy Surreal gang! Caddyshack is a great movie smile So, what are you gonna cook up for all of us? lol Tongue

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let us know! I hope you continue to enjoy yourself here! Biggrin
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Hi and welcome smile
[Image: puppy-being-sleepy.gif?w=620&h=348&crop=1]
[Image: liz-may-2016.png]
Welcome to Surreal, Brian! I'm happy you decided to stay! Biggrin
[Image: 2015-11-motm.png]
Hey there, which clans have you been in?
Welcome to Surreal smile
Hey, lettuce. Would you lettuce know where that nickname came from?
Hi Brian, welcome to Surreal!

I hope you enjoy your stay. smile
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Welcome to the clan!
[Image: Mouselover.png]
Queen Looking for my   King2
Thank you all....

The nickname "Lettuce" is from high school many moons ago. Apparently the sound of a basketball going through the net from three-point distance sounds like that of someone cutting lettuce. That according to a few friends that watched me play that day. From then on.....(I just added the tasty since i like a good salad)

You can also call me Brian, Tasty, Veggie, or Lausy (lausy is a play on my last name).

tasty

(2016-04-08 01:29:35)Lady Spyra Wrote:  Hey Brian, welcome to Surreal! smile I'm glad to have you on board with the crazy Surreal gang! Caddyshack is a great movie smile So, what are you gonna cook up for all of us? lol Tongue

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let us know! I hope you continue to enjoy yourself here! Biggrin

16 years in restaurants from ownership to chef to director....Whatever you would like lol.
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son." ~ Dean Wormer

[Image: Tastylettuce.png]