Hey everyone!
Thread Closed 

Hello All! My name is I am Spider (or Andrew either is fine lol) I am a new applicant to Surreal! I am 24 and work at a video game bar (yea its real i promise lol) so my work hours are all over the place so I am on as often as i can! I have been playing Runescape on multiple accounts since around 2003. I have been absent from runescape for the past year and when i played i played on legacy mode and never used EOC so im a new user of the EOC system but im trying to learn slowly! I love to skill! I never got used to pvming because i wasn't ever confident in my abilities but im willing to try anytime. I look forward to talking and playing with you all and thank you for your consideration and viewing my intro.
Hey Andrew smile welcome to Surreal! I'm glad you decided to choose us and I look forward to looking at your application Biggrin We have a few PvM'ers who I'm sure would be willing to help you out with learning to boss if you ever wanted to. A video game bar sounds cool, I have absolutely no idea what it is but it sounds cool lol ^_^

If you ever have any questions about the clan never hesitate to ask! I hope you enjoy yourself here! smile
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Do people play Runescape in the bar?

Welcome to Surreal! Hopefully we can get some PVMing activities in the clan.
Cool, welcome, and i would totally play at a bar!
[Image: Mouselover.png]
Queen Looking for my   King2
Hi Andrew, welcome smile
[Image: puppy-being-sleepy.gif?w=620&h=348&crop=1]
[Image: liz-may-2016.png]
Welcome to Surreal, Andrew! smile
[Image: 2015-11-motm.png]
Welcome to Surreal!
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]
Welcome to Surreal smile