[Insert unoriginal title here]
Thread Closed 

What's up everyone. My IGN is Buried. I've been playing RS for roughly 11 or 12 years now, playing on a various amount of accounts. I'm sure many of you got into RS via siblings playing but I got into the game simply because I over heard some kids talking about it at lunch all those years ago. I made an account and started my adventure which is still currently going. I was a proud comp cape owner back before I quit (Took a break more realistically since you can never truly quit RS), which was right before raids were released. I've made a return yet again to drown myself back in the game I fell in love with; which of course means grinding all over again to re-earn comp cape status. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
welcome buried, havent met you yet but im sure we'll get to smile hope you enjoy your time here with us.
Hello Buried! Welcome to Surreal! smile
[Image: 2015-11-motm.png]
Welcome smile
[Image: Mouselover.png]
Queen Looking for my   King2
Hey Buried, welcome to Surreal! I'm sorry for just now noticing your intro thread, lol

If you ever have any questions never hesitate to ask! Hope you continue to enjoy yourself here Biggrin
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Hello, welcome smile
[Image: puppy-being-sleepy.gif?w=620&h=348&crop=1]
[Image: liz-may-2016.png]
Welcome to Surreal smile
Hey, welcome! Hope you enjoy our clan while you're on your grind.
Welcome to Surreal smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Cross [insert captivating thread title] Sen 18 8,924 2011-03-28 14:20:57
Last Post: Jared