G'day, Mates!
Thread Closed 

Code:
Runescape Name: TheMrSpyro
Real-life name/nickname:Matt/Mattchu
Describe yourself in one word:Tall...

What made you start playing runescape: My cousin, 10 years a go. =P
Favorite Movie: Fast and Furious franchise!
Other language(s): Sarcasm,
Hobbies/talents: I love working on my car/bike. Street and drag racing. (Naughty, I know) :o

Also walking up to people and questioning the size of their knives.
Hello Matt, and welcome to Surreal! Biggrin
Unfortunately I know nothing about cars, and my knowledge regarding bikes are limited to random motogp drivers (Casey Stoner!).. Tongue
See you when you get back from work!
[Image: 2015-11-motm.png]
welcome matt =) how do people react when you ask about the size of their knives and they dont have one?
Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo

EEEEEEEEEE omgosh I am SO excited!! Biggrin Hello Matt! Welcome to Surreal! Fancy seeing you 'round these parts! Tongue I still remember meeting you at the div spot near Polypore dungeon and jokingly telling you that we should be in the same clan because of our rsn's lol. You best be careful when you do your racing stuff young man!

If you have any questions never hesitate to ask any of us. Kick your feet up and make yourself at home! I really really hope that you enjoy Surreal enough to apply; I would be over the moon happy! Biggrin
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Spyro like the dragon?

Welcome! I want to get into bikes and would like to take lessons. Where abouts are you from?
Hi Matt, welcome smile
[Image: puppy-being-sleepy.gif?w=620&h=348&crop=1]
[Image: liz-may-2016.png]
Welcome to Surreal smile
(2016-04-23 16:20:30)Lady Spyra Wrote:  Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo

EEEEEEEEEE omgosh I am SO excited!! Biggrin Hello Matt! Welcome to Surreal! Fancy seeing you 'round these parts! Tongue I still remember meeting you at the div spot near Polypore dungeon and jokingly telling you that we should be in the same clan because of our rsn's lol. You best be careful when you do your racing stuff young man!

If you have any questions never hesitate to ask any of us. Kick your feet up and make yourself at home! I really really hope that you enjoy Surreal enough to apply; I would be over the moon happy! Biggrin

Spyra!  Yahoo I certainly do remember that day! I had always seen you around and found it funny we have similar names. =')

I have certainly applied! :o Hope to see you around! =)

(2016-04-23 23:00:06)Jerome Wrote:  Spyro like the dragon?

Welcome! I want to get into bikes and would like to take lessons. Where abouts are you from?

Hello Jerome!

Certainly is just like Spyro the dragon. My favourite childhood hero. <3

I am from Australia. It is really easy to ride a bike! A bit daunting at first, but once you start. It's just like riding a really fast push bike. Grin
welcome to surreal!
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]