Code:
Runescape Name: Duxxi
Real-life name/nickname: Luís
Describe yourself in one word: Lazyness

What made you start playing runescape: Friends
Favorite Movie: I don't really have one :o
Other language(s): English, Spanish, Portuguese and Basic Polish and Italian
Hobbies/talents: Juggling if we can call that a talent xD
Hey Luis! Welcome back to Surreal smile I'm glad you decided to return home to us! Biggrin I would definitely consider juggling a talent. I can't do that, haha. I noticed you registered with the account Duxxi (I'm assuming that's yours). Do you want me to merge it into Gold_Trustee, or...?? (I'm confused why you registered on the forums with that. Please let me know what I'm supposed to do, or what you want me to do Tongue)

If you have any questions, come to any of us at anytime. I hope Surreal is better than you remember it! (We have had people returning to Surreal lately; it's so wonderful! Biggrin)
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Welcome back smile
(2016-05-06 03:32:08)Lady Spyra Wrote:  Hey Luis! Welcome back to Surreal smile I'm glad you decided to return home to us! Biggrin I would definitely consider juggling a talent. I can't do that, haha. I noticed you registered with the account Duxxi (I'm assuming that's yours). Do you want me to merge it into Gold_Trustee, or...?? (I'm confused why you registered on the forums with that. Please let me know what I'm supposed to do, or what you want me to do Tongue)

If you have any questions, come to any of us at anytime. I hope Surreal is better than you remember it! (We have had people returning to Surreal lately; it's so wonderful! Biggrin)

I wasnt remembering my username so decided to regist a new account but after I registered i suddently remembered my username lol
Welcome back, Luís! smile
[Image: 2015-11-motm.png]
Wb smile
[Image: puppy-being-sleepy.gif?w=620&h=348&crop=1]
[Image: liz-may-2016.png]
welcome back gold!
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]