Hello pals!
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Name's Newbh, had it since I started playing.
Real-life name/nickname: Eric
Describe yourself in one word: Awesome

What got you started playing Runescape?: It got linked to me back in 2002 on some random IRC channel and I started playing casually. Been playing on and off since, quitting for WOW for 4 years and getting back 4 months ago, with all my RS-pals gone Sad. But the game is alot more appealing now and I really enjoy playing again.
Favorite Movie: Can't really put any as a favourite, there are too many good movies. But one that I enjoy alot is 'The Invention of Lying'. Dark humor is just awesome.
Occupation: I assemble lifts for a company that constructs and sells Car aligners and induction welders. (http://www.car-o-liner.com if anyone is interested Tongue)
Other language(s): Swedish/Norwegian
Hobbies/talents: I can drink a pint of beer in 3 seconds! King2
I also like watching hockey, general geeking with my computer.... and I guess spending time with my girl and her son? Wink
[Image: a3ceade7d1.png]
[Image: zam-icon.png][Image: newbh.png]
0 > 1
Hey Eric! Welcome to the Surreal Forums.
Glad to see you have applied already AND got accepted Wink
Very nice intro smile

If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask me smile
Welcome to the community bro.
[Image: Rarely_Lucky.png]

[Image: Rarely_Lucky.png]

[Image: spinner_big.gif]
Welcome to Surreal Eric, and the Invention of Lying is a brilliant movie! I love Ricky Gervais Wub

Hope you enjoy it here and if you need anything feel free to ask Biggrin
Hey, welcome to Surreal :]
[Image: rawries.png]
Welcome to Surreal, Awesome Eric. Grin
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Welcome to the board Eric. :}
Welcome to the forums, enjoy your time here! Good