Moooo
Thread Closed 

[Image: ASmNbfV.png]
-| About |-
Hi, my name is Mia. My friends have actually nicknamed me Moo in real life. And
on the internet I tend to use the alias, Mrs Moo, just to live up to the nickname.
I'm 20 years old, currently studying Art & Marketing. Onto the last 2 months of
my 3rd year and will be turning up to my last year of University.

-| Hobbies |-
I currently self-teach myself in basic, 2D graphics, focusing on new, innovative
forum signatures that are so simple, yet so great to look at. Best of, they're free.

I occasionally write poetry. And gaming is a big part of my side hobbies yet I
just casually play when I feel like it (not necessarily when I have free time). I'm
also learning five programming languages. I intend on running my own gaming
community in the future which is going to be pretty lit.

-| Games |-
Right now, I only play Runescape 3, Minecraft, World of Warcraft, and Planetside 2.
These are my top 4 favorite games and are all Free 2 Play for the most part. WoW
is actually subscription based but you can pay for membership through bonds like
Runescape. Which is pretty useful if you know how to grind it out.

My computer isn't very good therefore I can't really play anything. The best I can do
is Borderlands 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops I, and single player RPGs like Fable III,
Kingdom of Alamur (by EA), etc.

I don't play League of Legends.

-| Goals for Rs3 |-
So, as of posting this introduction I am a total level of 423. My character is also a 
level 3 Skiller. I actually have a main that I basically have just abandoned but still have 
access to in the event I feel like looking at the account over again. I originally wanted to 
keep my interest in Runescape 3 to 100% and by doing so I had to start a fresh account 
and keep the challenge of remaining level 3 for eternity as a prime goal.

My goals for my character aren't big. I'm still lost in what I want to train as temporary P2P
player. I'll be F2P shortly after October passes. So my options are pretty limited at this 
point. But the general goal is to achieve 99 Cooking, Fishing, Woodcutting, and Firemaking 
before anything else.

In the future, I wish to join Surreal. There's no immediate rush. And I definitely will join 
Surreal when I'm ready to do so. But for now I plan on joining other clans between now and 
that ending point of getting the requirements. So my 3rd goal would be to just make new 
friends in & out of the Surreal community. And it's going great so far!

-| Contacts |-
Runescape 3: Phazon Moo
Feel free to add me :3.

My Steam is: WolfNamedMia
My YouTube is: MooOnPs2andRS
(you can click on that ^^^)
Hey Mia! Welcome to Surreal smile I love your pretty intro post! It's been fabulous having you guest with us; you usually manage to spark or contribute to conversation which is always wanted/appreciated! I occasionally write poetry too Biggrin (though moreso prior to my days of being in Surreal if I'm to be honest lol). Some others in Surreal also play other games besides RS. I'm not one of them, but they're there I swear Tongue

I've said it before but I'll say it again - I can't wait for you to reach 1k total! Eeeeeeeeee! Biggrin Yahoo Give_heart Wub
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
(2016-10-26 22:07:44)Lady Spyra Wrote:  Hey Mia! Welcome to Surreal smile I love your pretty intro post! It's been fabulous having you guest with us; you usually manage to spark or contribute to conversation which is always wanted/appreciated! I occasionally write poetry too Biggrin (though moreso prior to my days of being in Surreal if I'm to be honest lol). Some others in Surreal also play other games besides RS. I'm not one of them, but they're there I swear Tongue

I've said it before but I'll say it again - I can't wait for you to reach 1k total! Eeeeeeeeee! Biggrin Yahoo Give_heart Wub

Forever best friends <33.

<.<

>.>

But I'm growing extinct. I may have to join the clan in shadows instead.
Hey Mia,

No. You will join Surreal and we will throw you a party and there will be drinks and there will be people and we will have a good time! >=0
great to have yousmile your intro was so nice to readsmile
Welcome to Surreal Yahoo
[Image: UvXSfs2.png]
[Image: kCsmlGL.jpg][Image: user1-dark.png]
Take a look at my awesome G&A-thread here!
Annual Surreal Awards 2016 (Click to View)
(2016-10-27 02:02:19)Wilscott Wrote:  Hey Mia,

No. You will join Surreal and we will throw you a party and there will be drinks and there will be people and we will have a good time! >=0

(._.) I don't wanna.

Please feed me cake though :3.
(2016-10-28 14:02:53)Mrs Moo Wrote:  

(._.) I don't wanna.

How about a nice steak instead of cake?  Tongue
[Image: UvXSfs2.png]
[Image: kCsmlGL.jpg][Image: user1-dark.png]
Take a look at my awesome G&A-thread here!
Annual Surreal Awards 2016 (Click to View)
Welcome Mrs Mia-Moo! It is a pleasure to have you in our Barnyard fun. <3
(2016-10-28 15:08:54)ChangingLane Wrote:  
(2016-10-28 14:02:53)Mrs Moo Wrote:  

(._.) I don't wanna.

How about a nice steak instead of cake?  Tongue

T.T Okay okay. I'll join if we don't have steak.. (<_<)