Hissoulmine
Thread Closed 

Runescape Username - Hissoulmine

Real Name - Sarah (Jasmine if you wish)

Age - 24

Country - United Kingdom

I am special =3 

I started playing runescape years ago, back in 2004 after watching my brother play the game. I love most movies but my favourites have got to be Marvel, Star Wars as I'm a nerd =3.

I am currently unemployed, applying to go back to University to start a PGCE ( teaching ). I speak no other languages as I am boring =P. I do archery, used to play the guitar but I prefer to nap all day every day as a hobby.
Hey Sarah-Jasmine! (Hah, sorry, couldn't resist! Though I am curious where Jasmine fits into the picture Tongue). Welcome to Surreal! It's been awesome having you and your friends (and your other half!) hanging out with us. I feel as though I am among one of several who really hope that we get to look forward to having you all in our Surreal family smile Also, I speak no other languages either so *high five* Biggrin

If you ever have any questions never hesitate to ask! I hope you continue to enjoy yourself with us! Biggrin
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
(2016-10-30 18:36:51)Lady Spyra Wrote:  Hey Sarah-Jasmine! (Hah, sorry, couldn't resist! Though I am curious where Jasmine fits into the picture Tongue). Welcome to Surreal! It's been awesome having you and your friends (and your other half!) hanging out with us. I feel as though I am among one of several who really hope that we get to look forward to having you all in our Surreal family smile Also, I speak no other languages either so *high five* Biggrin

If you ever have any questions never hesitate to ask! I hope you continue to enjoy yourself with us! Biggrin

Hai =), my full name is Jasmine Sarah Rosenthal. Just from a baby I've been called Sarah so yeah. =P What do i do next? Wink
(2016-10-30 18:43:57)SarahSnowy Wrote:  
(2016-10-30 18:36:51)Lady Spyra Wrote:  Hey Sarah-Jasmine! (Hah, sorry, couldn't resist! Though I am curious where Jasmine fits into the picture Tongue). Welcome to Surreal! It's been awesome having you and your friends (and your other half!) hanging out with us. I feel as though I am among one of several who really hope that we get to look forward to having you all in our Surreal family smile Also, I speak no other languages either so *high five* Biggrin

Hai =), my full name is Jasmine Sarah Rosenthal. Just from a baby I've been called Sarah so yeah. =P What do i do next? Wink

Oh wow, so technically Jasmine is your first name but you get called your middle name. That's absolute crazyness. I love it Tongue

Ohhhh so you do want to apply? Biggrin Go here - http://board.clansurreal.com/thread-9577.html - copy what's in the whole quote box (don't miss the bottom part of it! Some people do Tongue). Then click the green bar, that'll open up a new thread in that forum, where you can paste in the application, then just fill it out and submit! ^_^

Welcome to Surreal Yahoo

Marvel and Star Wars Wub
[Image: UvXSfs2.png]
[Image: kCsmlGL.jpg][Image: user1-dark.png]
Take a look at my awesome G&A-thread here!
Annual Surreal Awards 2016 (Click to View)
YEEEEEESSSS! We have a Sarah! Biggrin (yes, Mel, I know I'm one of the "several others" Tongue)
Also, teaching - good good!
[Image: 2015-11-motm.png]
welcome Yahoo
Herrooo :3 Mooo is here to sit watch you pick grass to feed me with c:

^-^ welcome to Le forums. Everyone is sooooooooooooo down to earth. It's almost scary o.o
(2016-10-31 13:57:25)Mrs Moo Wrote:  Herrooo :3 Mooo is here to sit watch you pick grass to feed me with c:

^-^ welcome to Le forums. Everyone is sooooooooooooo down to earth. It's almost scary o.o

Surreal is the sauce that comes from awesome! More than a clan - we're family! Biggrin

(2016-10-31 15:12:25)Lady Spyra Wrote:  
(2016-10-31 13:57:25)Mrs Moo Wrote:  Herrooo :3 Mooo is here to sit watch you pick grass to feed me with c:

Surreal is the sauce that comes from awesome! More than a clan - we're family! Biggrin

A family that won't let Moo escape (T.T) and I think Sarah is in on it too (._.).
I has no escapee friends (X.X).

But I like it when I hide in my boosh and no one can find me except Changing c: