Survey of 120 Slayer by Jagex
Thread Closed 

Mod Daze Wrote:Hey everyone,
Now that Christmas is out the way, our attention can now turn to the first expansion: Menaphos.
Alongside the golden city, we will see the expansion of Slayer to level 120.
We've started our discussions internally and have lots of ideas that we've been bouncing around but we want to work with you, the players, to help shape this design.
We have created a survey that we invite you to fill out to let us know more about what you want 120 Slayer to be. You can find the survey here:
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/L8HRV2B
Alongside this, we welcome you to post any other thoughts and feelings you have here.
So what happens next? We will be reading all of your feedback and the next step will be coming up with a design for 120 Slayer, which we will share more of in the future.
In the meantime, continue to give us as much feedback as possible to help us shape this exciting skill expansion.
Thanks,
Mod Daze

https://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/comme...er_survey/
[Image: UvXSfs2.png]
[Image: kCsmlGL.jpg][Image: user1-dark.png]
Take a look at my awesome G&A-thread here!
Annual Surreal Awards 2016 (Click to View)
I absolutely didn't like the idea of increasing skill levels to 120. It would take too long to max out then, especially given the rate of experiences per hour in the game in a lot of the skills.

But... SLAYER? I think it's a good idea. Slayer is a grind but it's a fun grind because the tasks become different and there's the reward system of drops which are actually helpful and something I look forward to. I personally think they should release this in batches as releasing content for all of 120 would be overwhelming for those that aren't even 99 yet.

I'm pretty glad I've progressed slowly in this game. With all these updates coming up I don't feel like I'm missing too much not already being 200m in some skills.
I'm down for the level cap to be at 120 for slayer.. I dont know how I feel about your own personal slayer dungeon in your house
[Image: pmRHyWO.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png][Image: user1-dark.png]
Feel free to contact me any time about anything Biggrin <3 
(2017-01-12 06:59:42)Nick Wrote:  I'm down for the level cap to be at 120 for slayer.. I dont know how I feel about your own personal slayer dungeon in your house

That's exactly what I answered in the survey Tongue
I also told them that if they decide to bring out own personal slayer dungeons in your house, they should allow you to give slayer tasks to other people though (not for the full 100% slayer exp, but maybe like 25% or 50% of the slayer exp). And the monsters you could add to the dungeon shouldn't be decided by level but rather by drops from those monsters, which will only be available if you actually have them as a slayer task. And unlocking all monsters would be a new requirement for comp cape or trimmed comp cape.
[Image: UvXSfs2.png]
[Image: kCsmlGL.jpg][Image: user1-dark.png]
Take a look at my awesome G&A-thread here!
Annual Surreal Awards 2016 (Click to View)
O my sweet god! Yes my dream has come true, computer died just bought a new laptop hopefully I can finish slayer off once and for all
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]
yeehawww
Mixed feelings about 120 slayer. I used to love it alot, but being forced to gain 70M slayer exp in quite a short amount of time demotivates alot.
Filled in the survey and was most interested in the questions about remaining the comp cape.
(2017-01-25 09:44:54)Velits Wrote:  Filled in the survey and was most interested in the questions about remaining the comp cape.

Do you mean making 120 slayer a requirement for comp cape? Personally I think it's a no-brainer to make it an additional requirement for comp. I would like to hear reasons why people think it shouldn't be added, though. I would think Jagex understands that the XP rates are slower than dung and inv and therefore would make xp/hr increased for 99-120.
(2017-01-25 23:59:29)Jerome Wrote:  
(2017-01-25 09:44:54)Velits Wrote:  Filled in the survey and was most interested in the questions about remaining the comp cape.

Do you mean making 120 slayer a requirement for comp cape? Personally I think it's a no-brainer to make it an additional requirement for comp. I would like to hear reasons why people think it shouldn't be added, though. I would think Jagex understands that the XP rates are slower than dung and inv and therefore would make xp/hr increased for 99-120.

I'm happy with slayer being a comp req myself. But I think we should get more time after the cap is released to get 120 slayer without losing comp. People need to get 10M experience per month now depending on their level while others can sit back and relax. Since I'm almost going to comp I'm curious about how much time we get before we lose the comp cape.
i think they should just leave it as is lol whats the purpose of changing the level cap unless there gunna do it on all skills

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trolled by Jagex lol Kakerrot 13 6,511 2017-03-31 21:17:13
Last Post: Kakerrot
  Jagex clearly isnt 99 construction... Kamizura 3 2,717 2016-09-22 23:43:46
Last Post: Jerome
  [Update]Winter Weekends - Slayer and Bosses Ava 0 2,156 2014-12-28 19:41:22
Last Post: Ava
  Slayer Questions AlchemyHawk 5 4,569 2014-03-03 21:25:38
Last Post: Gatrie
  Slayer Questions Dave 4 4,184 2014-01-16 04:55:41
Last Post: Gohankuten