Tracking Updates

You're still a n00b Random but well done Biggrin
[Image: UberSanta.png][Image: 42u3cez]
[Image: zamorak.png]

I LOVE YOU JORD AND DANDY <3
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Wow that's freaking awesome Biggrin Huge Kudos to Dandy Wub
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
Thanks everyone and I really hope you enjoy using it smile

It is a priviledge to be able to code things for you like this and I really enjoyed making the tracker smile

Also thank you to Jordan and Danny for letting me work on this project and discussing ideas about how to make it work best!

If anyone has any questions or sees anything that isn't working as it should do then I'd assume Jordan and Danny are your first options but I am more than happy to answer/explain anything that I possibly can Biggrin

Thanks again smile

~James
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]
Jordan stole this topic from me. This is war! PaladinPaladin Got to say, he did it at a good time since I was sleeping away ...

Anyway, I would personally like to thank James for making us this tracker. He's given us something surblime & amazing and we are very grateful that he took out his RS Time to lose exp/hr to make us our own tracker smile *insert laugh here* Yahoo

SWC 1 is going to be the first competition that our new tracker faces, hope we can call rock the exp and have a brilliant competition Wub

If you have any questions about the tracker feel free to contact; Jordan, James or Myself. smile
Nice update and huge thanks to Random for helping downfall with this
Much needed ! Thank you Downfall and Dandy ! <33
Wub
[Image: teamsara.png]
[Image: benfas.png]
[Image: k2o37l.jpg]
Thanks Random Dandy and Jordan for getting this happening. This will be very useful for competitions ^^
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
Brilliant. Thank you Jord and Dandy. smile
[Image: d9XeE71336709893.gif]

[Image: SRL_Fear.png][Image: fear.png]

[Image: k2o37l.jpg]
Great work, but would it be possible to display the names of all the individuals participating say a week before the competition begins? I know I myself have sometimes encountered the problem where I thought I signed up, and had to be added at the last minute. If we can't see the participants then we really can't be sure that we're added unless we manually ask or we wait until it starts.

Just a thought.
1/99 RuneCrafting
[Image: Ez9Z]
[Image: F8Cs]
[Image: Gtmt]
We must strive to reach the simplicity that lies beyond sophistication.
[Image: SKPQd.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Couple Staff Updates! (Promotion/Demotion) Lady Spyra 6 3,494 2019-07-31 16:15:45
Last Post: Jos
  Rank Refresh & Promotions, Updates Downfall 24 14,970 2014-12-31 01:01:34
Last Post: AlchemyHawk