Tracking Updates

As you may already know, we currently use RuneTrack for our Skill Week and Pick your Poison competitions. Today we're taking the first steps towards being a self-reliant clan.

Before I announce it, I'd like to thank Random Dandy on behalf of the whole clan for offering to help us out and do the programming behind all of this. You're the brains of this project and we really appreciate your hard work! Wub

Tracking Update
We now have our own tracker built into the Surreal Homepage [Click!] which will be the new home for all SWC competitions! Pick your Poison will still be running off RuneTrack for the time being as it is ending soon.

[Image: igtVz.png]

We've tested this a lot and know that it'll work great! This tracker updates automatically every 15 minutes and frees us from the worries of using an external service - we can now rely on our own services! smile

Once again, a HUGE thank you goes out to Random Dandy for being the reason this all was possible.

Best of luck to a great start to SWC!

Downfall
Clan Creator
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Sounds and looks great!
wow this is awesome! thanks for putting so much effort into this!
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
Awesome. Good job Downfall and Random!
I had a dream I was king. I woke up, still king.
[Image: sigforkiller.png]
Awesome job guys! Looks awesome! :]
[Image: your+ad+10.jpg]
Awesome to see this up and working, yay for Surreal innovation!

Huge thanks to Random for all his work in this, it's very much appreciated! Wub
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Major thanks to the brains behind this successful project! It will be nice to have our own tracking after all the annoyances we've had with RuneTrack going down before or in the middle of a competition. Thanks guys, for all your hard work; it shall pay off! <3
Not gonna lie, that is pretty freakin awesome.
Is the glass half empty or half full? Neither, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
[Image: EW4yt.gif]
That is so legit! Biggrin
Good job guys!! Random ftw!! Wub

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Couple Staff Updates! (Promotion/Demotion) Lady Spyra 6 3,499 2019-07-31 16:15:45
Last Post: Jos
  Rank Refresh & Promotions, Updates Downfall 24 14,971 2014-12-31 01:01:34
Last Post: AlchemyHawk