Boards, Boards...

(2011-12-08 00:11:44)Lexy Wrote:  I love it, but I just got use to the old ones Sad now I gotta get use to these x]

Haha my thoughts exactly! XD

Really do love em Jordan, great work!

[Image: your+ad+10.jpg]
Wasn't expecting an update, but I'm not complaining in the slightest. Looks great as always. Thanks Jord!
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Holy Hell Jordan you have been busy. It looks AMAZING! Love Love Love it!

Edit: Ok noticed 2 things, My birthday I noticed in my profile is not showing up right, it's missing the month. I also changed the setting for the profile comments so I can get them but now I'm missing all the ones I had gotten Sad IDK if your working on that, if you are then please ignore this Wink
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
(2011-12-07 20:46:19)Bowlinmaster Wrote:  [Image: megustad.png]

Absolutely.
(2011-12-07 18:10:16)Heather Wrote:  I love it, its a fresh new look. Ive been browsing around figuring out where everything is smile

I figured out how to turn comments on but awww we cant have "friends" anymore on our profiles??

Thanks! I'm not sure what you mean by friends on profiles Tongue We did have that at one stage but I decided to take it away. That feature is long gone Sad
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Love it smile
(2011-12-08 08:31:15)Downfall Wrote:  
(2011-12-07 18:10:16)Heather Wrote:  I love it, its a fresh new look. Ive been browsing around figuring out where everything is smile

I figured out how to turn comments on but awww we cant have "friends" anymore on our profiles??

Thanks! I'm not sure what you mean by friends on profiles Tongue We did have that at one stage but I decided to take it away. That feature is long gone Sad

aww noo! Your not officialy my friend till I add you tho!!! This is like facebook, but surreal style on forums...Its not official till I add u! lolol
[Image: sylvanas_wow_sig_by_katzenfan-d54n86z.png]
Ewwww facebook. :x
We are all friends here. Wub
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

This is not a dating site.
1/99 RuneCrafting
[Image: Ez9Z]
[Image: F8Cs]
[Image: Gtmt]
We must strive to reach the simplicity that lies beyond sophistication.
[Image: SKPQd.gif]
(2011-12-10 01:25:14)Rudolph Wrote:  This is not a dating site.

How sure are you about that ?
Wub
[Image: teamsara.png]
[Image: benfas.png]
[Image: k2o37l.jpg]