Boards, Boards...

Hey everyone! smile

I'm going to keep this one really short and sweet today, but welcome to the new Surreal forums! I hope you like them :] The new forum skin is called Surreal 2012 and is really sweet, it's going to let us do a lot more with our forums in the future!

We've stepped away from our previous style which was very small, compact and a bit old-looking (though it is still available for those fans of it!). I just figured we could enter the new year with a new image and we're ready to rock 2012 surreal style! Biggrin

This new style has a much more simple sense to it, but does much more at the same time. Instead of the big clunky navigation bar, we have something a little bit more subtle, which doesn't take up half the screen. There's no longer a need for a flexible width skin either, because this one fits your resolution no matter what! Biggrin

Check your profile for some hidden goodies as well Wink We're just getting geared up for 2012... bring it on!

Known issues:
- Awards are not displayed at the moment, we're working on that one and they'll appear within 24 hours smile
- It may appear that you can't comment on anyone's profile, but it must be enabled here first! (for EVERYONE)

Enjoy and let me know what you think! smile
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Great work as always Jord Wub
Amazing work on the new skin! Off to play with some of the new features on it. <3
Amazing update....again smile
Now we have to wait to see all the new stuff that can be done with new forum
I love it! Very nice work Jordan smile

It is simple and awesome Tongue
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]
Absolutely excellent, Jord, definitely my new favorite skin. Grin
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
(2011-12-07 16:18:07)Evaluate Wrote:  definitely my new favorite skin. Grin

This!
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]
It's nice but can we get a nav bar at the bottom of the page as well? Makes it easier when going through forums and checking topics.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
Love it! Nice work Biggrin
[Image: bronaghmotm.png]

[Image: 4variation.jpg]

It took me a minute to find the view new posts thing, but now that I know where it is, it'll work out great smile Very clean looking - great job Biggrin
[img=0x40]http://i.min.us/idZkQa.png[/img]
[img=0x200]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/137/505/zQLMZ.gif[/img]
[Image: 7WiM6jg.png]
g & a p m p r o f i l e
s t a t s (Click to View)