A Special Promotion :)

Yay go Shay <3 you deserve it =)
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine!
Gratz Shay but we all know Cid is the one that deserves the promotion since you make him do all the work. Should call the cops on you for forcing animal labor.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
Grats with the promotion Shay!
You rock Shay! Congrats :]
[Image: your+ad+10.jpg]
I was wondering when this was going to happen. It was bound to happen sooner or later. Huge Congrats you Deserve it Shay Wub
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
Yey grats Shay!
[Image: portus-champ-2012.png]
[Image: portus.png]
Sorry its late, but congrats Shay <3333 well deserved Wub I meant to post while I was away but I think I fell asleep LOL
[Image: FV39kOB.gif]
Well, a big congrats to ya! smile You seem to have deserved it. Keep up the amazement.
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations Shay. You've done a hell of a lot for Surreal since you joined and it's great to see you rewarded for your efforts. Very, very well deserved! smile
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Staff Promotion! Lady Spyra 14 6,757 2020-04-08 14:16:56
Last Post: Jos
  Another New Staff Promotion! Lady Spyra 7 3,983 2019-08-26 20:57:17
Last Post: Shawn
  A Couple Staff Updates! (Promotion/Demotion) Lady Spyra 6 3,496 2019-07-31 16:15:45
Last Post: Jos
  New Staff Promotion: Beccah! Lady Spyra 8 4,551 2018-07-19 09:41:17
Last Post: Jerome
  Staff Promotion: Aarchaeon Lady Spyra 11 6,963 2018-04-05 08:04:25
Last Post: 1st Princess