A Special Promotion :)

Why hello there smile

On this day, I'm going to address a promotion, and just a promotion. @Shay is a regular around here, a dedicated staff member, a PYP team leader and a genuinely great person. The amount that she has done for this clan speaks volumes about her, and we're so proud to have her on board smile

Shay's been a part of the staff team for over 7 months, constantly staying closely within our clan rules and making a great example for the rest of the clan, as well as actively taking care of events for all of you.

With that said, it's been decided that there is no rank that fits her better than Senior Staff. The rank has been out of order for quite a while, but now it's back, and what a way to bring it back. Thank you so much Shay for everything you do for the clan, we know you'll make us proud.

Take care smile!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
A very well deserved rank, Congrats Shay - you have definitely earnt it with all that you have done for Surreal, I'm sure you'll do just as great in your new role as you did as a Staff, welcome to Senior Staff Biggrin
Congratz Shay! Always knew you'd receive this rank. You do so much for the clan to the point you should be getting payed! lol
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
Yep I knew this was going to be coming soon, Shay is a clear leader at Surreal, this is definitively a deserved promotion. She does so much around here, she was already a "senior staff" before this promotion came! Wub
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Well deserved! Congrats!
[Image: Rarely_Lucky.png]

[Image: Rarely_Lucky.png]

[Image: spinner_big.gif]
Congratulations Shay@@@@@@@@

Well deserved.
1/99 RuneCrafting
[Image: Ez9Z]
[Image: F8Cs]
[Image: Gtmt]
We must strive to reach the simplicity that lies beyond sophistication.
[Image: SKPQd.gif]
Woo! Congratulations, Shay! <3 You totally deserve the promotion! ^_^ You are an awesome clan member, and such a positive person to be around. I'm really happy for you ^_^ Keep up the awesome work!

[Image: fonz.jpg]
Took you long enough Jord.

You deserve this so many times over it isn't even funny, Shay. Congratulations are well in order. WubWub
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
woo congrats shay!
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
Thank you very much, everyone! <3 I appreciate your kindness. ^_^ I'll do my best with my new role in the clan!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Staff Promotion! Lady Spyra 14 6,755 2020-04-08 14:16:56
Last Post: Jos
  Another New Staff Promotion! Lady Spyra 7 3,982 2019-08-26 20:57:17
Last Post: Shawn
  A Couple Staff Updates! (Promotion/Demotion) Lady Spyra 6 3,494 2019-07-31 16:15:45
Last Post: Jos
  New Staff Promotion: Beccah! Lady Spyra 8 4,550 2018-07-19 09:41:17
Last Post: Jerome
  Staff Promotion: Aarchaeon Lady Spyra 11 6,959 2018-04-05 08:04:25
Last Post: 1st Princess