It begins..

The "Drew is not amused" picture is actually so funny! Lol
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

New website looks amazing Jordan
Congrats do Wader, I'm sure he will do an amazing job
Also thanks for trusting us, senior members, on hosting some events
Can't wait for next updates
Wow Wader got staff... I recruited that noob, don't I get a THANKS!
[Image: sylvanas_wow_sig_by_katzenfan-d54n86z.png]
Downfall you always have the best updates!
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
(2012-04-29 21:19:35)Heather Wrote:  Wow Wader got staff... I recruited that noob, don't I get a THANKS!

Nope you get bacon.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
(2012-04-29 20:36:32)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  The "Drew is not amused" picture is actually so funny! Lol

Oh the joys of TS jokes.
Is the glass half empty or half full? Neither, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
[Image: EW4yt.gif]
Congratulations Wader, I'm sure you'll make a great staff member smile

Already told you how amazing everything is several times, but I'll do it again. Jordan, you continually outdo yourself with the changes to this website. Stunning. Thank you, for being awesome.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Congratz Wader I'm certain you'll be a great addition to the Surreal Staff!

The site looks amazing Jordan and I'm glad we changed worlds. Just yesterday for the Dg event I was having lag spikes that I decided to change worlds for the following floor.
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
Now this update is freakin' awesome. I love the new website design Jord, you've outdone yourself yet again. I'm also really excited to try out another world as 114 hasn't been kind to me either lately. Oh, and grats to Wader on your promotion!

Full steam ahead for Surreal <3
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Great job!