Time for Promotions!

Staff Promotions!
As promised, we're going to keep pushing on as a clan! And there are some individuals that need some very special recognition. Not only for sticking with us, but for the help they've offered and will give to the clan in the future.

The Lowdown
@Nick@ has been chosen as our newest staff member! He's been extremely loyal to Surreal through the good times and the bad, and is more than happy to help us out through this time. We're very happy to have you on board, and I know you'll do awesome! Enjoy the new Yellow stripes Wink

Drew is a long-standing member of our staff team. After making our PYP tracker (thank you), and for hosting many events (even willing to host a sara gwd event), it's only right that we put this oldie in the top spot... nearly the top, at least! Congratulations mate! Welcome to the higher staff team! The video says it all...

Aaah Luke! Thank you so much for your efforts so far! After taking care of the TSE, and doing a marvellous job at that, as well as showing such loyalty and amazing prospects for the clan, you've definitely earned your spot into the higher staff team. We're so happy to have you, and it's going to be great working with you in the future!

Thanks!
Well, it looks like this is the beginning to a new start at Surreal. There's much more to come, but for now, a huge congratulations goes to these three guys on your promotions! Thank you so much for the effort you put in, I don't know where we'd be without it Wub
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Congrats everyone smile
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
Congratulations guys, and to me too smile
[Image: Dreggstar.png]
"... is driving me mad. The images are broken. GOOD GOD FIX IT LOLOL "
Congrats to all
Congratulations fellas. All well deserved. Good luck in your new roles! <3
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Thanks guys. I hope to fill your expectations as well as my own!
[Image: pmRHyWO.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png][Image: user1-dark.png]
Feel free to contact me any time about anything Biggrin <3 
Congrats to all. smile
Grats, you all deserve it Wub
[Image: UvXSfs2.png]
[Image: kCsmlGL.jpg][Image: user1-dark.png]
Take a look at my awesome G&A-thread here!
Annual Surreal Awards 2016 (Click to View)
Congrats to all of you, make Surreal proud! smile
[Image: d9XeE71336709893.gif]

[Image: SRL_Fear.png][Image: fear.png]

[Image: k2o37l.jpg]
Well done guys smile Much deserved.
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rank Refresh & Promotions, Updates Downfall 24 14,971 2014-12-31 01:01:34
Last Post: AlchemyHawk
  Promotions & MotM Downfall 25 21,779 2011-06-12 04:28:48
Last Post: Bug
  February Promotions Galore! Downfall 24 19,767 2011-02-26 21:47:08
Last Post: Nicholas
Message It's time to vent...rilo! Downfall 20 20,514 2010-11-05 11:43:54
Last Post: Krady