It's time to vent...rilo!

Hey Surrealians! (Once again I'm so cheesy)

I have been doing my research, I have been harrassed by many and to the glory of some members; I have now added our own official Ventrilo Server! Members; check the notifications centre for more information on how to get Ventrilo up and running.

[Image: ventrilo.png]

If there are any issues with the server, leave a topic in the feedback forum and I will get back to you on the spot! To_keep_order

In other news...

It looks like the website has received a freakishly epic re-design for the Halloween season - hope you guys 'n' gals enjoy it while it lasts!

The Surreal forums have successfully been re-shuffled around. I've adjusted some forum permissions and now it seems that everything is running 120% accurately compared to before! Enjoy the new organisation...

I really do hate to tease, but I have some big plans for the near future, I cannot state exactly what I am planning; but I know you will like it a lot! It involves your time here at Surreal and how much you enjoy it (of course!) More information will be released as the news posts fly by.

My question to you this fine news post is: How far can you run?

[/agilityskillweek]

Toodles!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Sounds good Jordan. Biggrin
Anxiously awaiting these new updates, good luck to all with the agility skill week!
P.S. Sexy site! Wub
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Great addition Downy. I probably won't use the Ventrilo a whole lot, but I'll try to make sure I pop on a few times a week. I'm sure a lot of members will appreciate it. smile

The website is looking awfully spooky this month (love it! <3) and I'm very much looking forward to these future plans, but no more teasing!
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Darn! I have TS3 and TS2 but not Ventrilo lol

I will get it though, dw Grin
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
We really should vent lol, but my english pronouncing fails Biggrin
awesome,i love vent! smile i've used many times in the past.
(2010-10-27 15:12:43)Eissoj Wrote:  We really should vent lol, but my english pronouncing fails Biggrin

Sounds like a great chance to improve your English with a buncha people that won't judge/or care.
I like this idea i just downloaded vent havent it used it in months
So.. I'm sort of new to this type of speakin, normally used to chats and such, but not forums, so please excuse me, but what is ventrilo smile ?
(2010-10-31 01:48:32)Blue guy42 Wrote:  So.. I'm sort of new to this type of speakin, normally used to chats and such, but not forums, so please excuse me, but what is ventrilo smile ?

It's a voice chat program where many can talk at the same time. Almost like IRC but with voice instead.
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Time for Promotions! Downfall 31 23,073 2012-05-25 13:56:51
Last Post: Crow