New Requirements

All clan members have been informed that we would be changing our requirements this month. We've held a vote and listened to your opinions on this matter and have come to a comprimise smile

Our new requirements for membership here are as follows:

Level 3-30 combat
- 1300+ Overall Level
- P2P Membership
- Community Focused

Everybody Else
- 1700+ Overall Level
- P2P Membership
- Community Focused

If you've got any feedback or have spotted a place where our requirements are incorrect, please let us know here!

Thanks for your time!
Wub
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Looks good. Will be interesting to see if any Level 3's do come and apply here at Surreal. smile
Looks good hun. smile
Forgot section three.

Clifford level requirement:
-Awesome level+
-Slight alcoholic with an alcohol intolerance so doesn't drink
-Not really suffering with any alcohol intolerance
-Woodie Allen.
[Image: whid1.gif]
Hmm...I am not sure if I agree with letting level 3 skillers in our clan. Changing down the requirements makes sense, we once had 1700 and it worked, besides we are not an elitist clan. However I remember having these discussions many times before, and it always ended up with you deciding they wouldn't be a good fit here. By changing that, which we never had before, just seems like we are desperate for members or something.. ;/ Idk, just my thoughts.

Otherwise looks good. smile
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2012-05-27 15:28:59)Clifford Wrote:  Forgot section three.

Clifford level requirement:
-Awesome level+
-Slight alcoholic with an alcohol intolerance so doesn't drink
-Not really suffering with any alcohol intolerance
-Woodie Allen.

You forgot the biggest req for the Clifford level req
-Is a Ginger
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
(2012-05-27 17:13:25)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  Hmm...I am not sure if I agree with letting level 3 skillers in our clan. Changing down the requirements makes sense, we once had 1700 and it worked, besides we are not an elitist clan. However I remember having these discussions many times before, and it always ended up with you deciding they wouldn't be a good fit here. By changing that, which we never had before, just seems like we are desperate for members or something.. ;/ Idk, just my thoughts.

We've also just almost closed Surreal and are seeing a large slump in activity like never before, so making these changes are something we feel with at least help with the activity situation. If it doesn't help, maybe we'll change it back, but I'd hate to not try it when it may have helped us out.

I know you're not saying that we shouldn't, just trying to explain more of why we want to do it. smile
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Level 3 combats is a nice surprise. I view our clan as a "Skilling Clan" even though we have a few PvM events and things like that.

I must say I'm enjoying the "new blood". I'd say recruitment is going nicely on track. Good
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

(2012-05-27 17:13:25)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  Hmm...I am not sure if I agree with letting level 3 skillers in our clan. Changing down the requirements makes sense, we once had 1700 and it worked, besides we are not an elitist clan. However I remember having these discussions many times before, and it always ended up with you deciding they wouldn't be a good fit here. By changing that, which we never had before, just seems like we are desperate for members or something.. ;/ Idk, just my thoughts.

I'm aware of what it seems like, but really, we have a member cap anyway, and we're not too far from it. I've been approached by a fair few level 3 skillers who are very decent might I add that wanted to join, so I thought I'd give it a try - why not? Tongue
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
I have had my eye on Surreal for a long time now and have been vigorously training in order to join (and self gratification, of course) and now that the requirements have changed I am able to join just a little bit sooner! Thank you Surreal, looking forward to being with you!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Activity Requirements Adjusted Downfall 28 15,115 2015-02-05 00:07:00
Last Post: Downfall
  Requirements Change Downfall 27 24,950 2011-01-22 07:38:15
Last Post: Pitufo