Default Skin

Nice and clean. I like it smile

PS. Love the colours you selected for the other skins! Blue <3
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
It's certainly different than the old skin, but it's very clean and slick. I think the difference in "spacing" is the fact that things that used to have borders etc. don't have them anymore, so it appears more spaced.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Looks great to me.
Does anyone else think the tiny colour bar thing on the side instead of it going all across looks weird? When it first happened I thought it was a glitch. xD
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

I hope you and I never get a house together, Micah; agreeing on decor would be a nightmare! Looks normal to me Wink
[Image: portus-champ-2012.png]
[Image: portus.png]
Personally, I think it looks more clean and professional without the entire color bar across. As Justin said though, it's all opinion smile
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
I guess it's a huge change, naturally there are things you won't like, but hopefully they grow on you after a few days Tongue then full backgrounds will look weird!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Okay its just me then xD

And yeah your definetely right Jordan, at first things look weird but you adjust pretty fast. Though IMO you should have some other skin options too like before. smile

[Image: 17mhitpointsxp152638.png]
One suggestion though, this part at the top looks weird to me with no like colour or something behind it, would it be possible to put the skin colour bar behind it like you do in most of the other spots?
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Blue appears to be the best, thanks Jordan!
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
it is quite a nice skin selection, but to be honest i preferred the old look.
[Image: ot3fNDv.png]