Default Skin

We've got a new, simpler looking default forum skin. You're using it now, and there are lots of colour variations! Leave your feedback and let us know if you like it or not smile

Stay tuned for the end of year awards and PYP sign ups! Good
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Its honestly not my favourite, I mean it still looks good but I liked the old one better. smile

End of the years, ohhh interesting!
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

It's too spaced out. Default for me.
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
I like the old one better
[Image: FV39kOB.gif]
Ya i agree with Zeph. its a little too spaced out
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]
The older one had a lot of custom fonts and images, making it laggy on lesser spec computers, I don't know what you mean by too spaced out though. It's the same skin just without images. Nothing has changed with spacing. Care to explain? :3

If you guys really liked the old skin and want the option between both, that can be arranged, but I need to make some template changes first, because I've removed some things in this skin, and changed around a lot of features Tongue

If we are talking about the header area not having a background, that can be easily fixed if you guys prefer it that way (:
I like it a lot more smile Except I preferred it without the picture at the top, less is more!

Any plans on a blue one? Wink
[Image: portus-champ-2012.png]
[Image: portus.png]
I prefer this one, its not cluttered and its simple smile
(2013-01-19 07:05:43)Portus Wrote:  I like it a lot more smile Except I preferred it without the picture at the top, less is more!

Any plans on a blue one? Wink

There is a blue one smile
You're quick, just came back to edit my post. Thank you, didn't check properly the first time sorry!

Few things left in purple using it, would it be easy to change them?

[Image: 1PA9D] [Image: 1PA5D]
[Image: portus-champ-2012.png]
[Image: portus.png]