The End of Surreal (I kid, I kid!)

You know where to find me when in need of help Jordan
(2013-04-16 22:10:19)Evaluate Wrote:  
(2013-04-16 21:17:19)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  I don't think anything is wrong with the website though..looks sexy to me and very accessible to me Shok. But I hope it being 9th on the list means the other things ahead are more of a priority!

I'm sure it will make sense once Jordan releases it, but also keep in mind Jordan isn't the only one who's going to be making these changes. As he said we're promoting new staff, and there's still a few of us that haven't left Tongue So a lot of this stuff will be going on simultaneously. Though, as you said, the fact that it's down there does mean the actual clan content is going to be coming, if not entirely, then at least mostly, before the new site.

I didn't say anything contrary? :o
I am well aware of the other staff and that they put in a ton of effort, come on Luke. Tongue

Anyways thanks for answering my question. smile Looking forward to the changes!
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2013-04-16 22:55:15)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  
(2013-04-16 22:10:19)Evaluate Wrote:  
(2013-04-16 21:17:19)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  I don't think anything is wrong with the website though..looks sexy to me and very accessible to me Shok. But I hope it being 9th on the list means the other things ahead are more of a priority!

I'm sure it will make sense once Jordan releases it, but also keep in mind Jordan isn't the only one who's going to be making these changes. As he said we're promoting new staff, and there's still a few of us that haven't left Tongue So a lot of this stuff will be going on simultaneously. Though, as you said, the fact that it's down there does mean the actual clan content is going to be coming, if not entirely, then at least mostly, before the new site.

I didn't say anything contrary? :o
I am well aware of the other staff and that they put in a ton of effort, come on Luke. Tongue

Anyways thanks for answering my question. smile Looking forward to the changes!

I never said you did say anything to the contrary smile I was just trying to put to rest the little bit of worry you seemed to have about the priorities, that's all.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Wink
Looking forward to see the new staff members and the forums/website :p
This is the best announcement I've seen in a while!!

Jordan you know where to find me baby. My offer's never gone. It's still on the table for you <3

Looking forward to moving forward!
Sounds fun. Also, how do I sign up for PYP.

The link in the hub is broken.

( Chris for president of everything! )
( I'm not one to have feedback on something like this. Loyal to a fault, I suppose you could say. Would have simply went down with the ship. Not to say I ever thought the ship was going down. Lol )
[Image: Dreggstar.png]
"... is driving me mad. The images are broken. GOOD GOD FIX IT LOLOL "
The Luke and Micah convo is doing my head inside out haha. Thanks Jordan for posting the upcoming changes and keeping us informed!
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Does that mean I'll get promoted to supreme cupcake overlord for real this time?
[Image: FV39kOB.gif]
Sounds great, looking forward to the future adventures of Surreal!

edit- YAY I'm "Well Known" now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Surreal's Secret Santa 2018 JeliBelski 36 17,450 2018-12-26 22:38:34
Last Post: Cava
  Surreal +8 Downfall 14 8,484 2018-10-07 11:36:16
Last Post: Nick
  A New Surreal Downfall 19 14,009 2018-05-28 07:08:15
Last Post: Jerome
  April at Surreal: Our Best Downfall 11 7,274 2018-04-03 10:27:46
Last Post: Downfall
  Surreal Revealed Revived Jerome 14 7,811 2017-04-18 16:38:30