The End of Surreal (I kid, I kid!)

Yes, folks. It's the end of Surreal ... as you know it. Had ya there for a second, didn't I?

As you all are aware, we've gone through some tough times so far this year. It's not been easy on us. I've been collecting feedback this week and I've gathered a pretty rough idea of what parts of the clan need the most attention at the moment. Most of what has been said in the feedback forms has been pretty much what I felt. If you haven't yet left your feedback about the clan, we'd love to hear from you. Check out the Democracy forum for more information (it's anonymous!) [Click me for cookies]

I'd just like to let you guys know the agenda for the next month or so, what we've got planned, and how we're going to respond to this feedback.

1. We're promoting a number of people to Staff ranks
  2. Events will begin at new times, we will experiment around with different timezones as well as mix it up for all of you
  3. SWC activity points will now be given based on actual participation XP, rather than your placing (we'll have more on that in a Democracy vote!)
  4. Recruitment efforts will be boosted
  5. Staff activity is going to see a large increase. The goal is to always have somebody watching the forums and clan chat at all times of the day!
  6. With the increase in staff, rules will be revised, and more accessible
  7. PYP will begin!
  8. We'll get "PR People". Shout out to whoever said that Wink
  9. I'll be creating a brand new website for the clan, which will be integrated with the forums
Basically, I'd love for you to keep the feedback coming. If you feel there's something you've missed, fill out the form again. Don't forget to mention that you are re-filling though!

I couldn't be more confident that the current team we have, and the changes coming up will drastically improve the clan. This isn't a quick 2 month effort and a disappearance. I'm here to support Surreal for as long as you want me to. As will our lovely staff team. If you ever need anything. Do not be scared to contact us, we're here for a reason!

I'll stay in touch, and you'll hear from me very soon! I mean... very. Lets get this clan back on track!!!

Regards,
Jordan Wub
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Sounds like the best thing to happen to Surreal in a long time.
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
yay thank you, looking forward to seeing the changes, mainly the new website im a sucker for goo visuals.
[Image: ot3fNDv.png]
Dang you got my hopes up. Here I was thinking I could say good riddance to you but no you just changing things up.

Glad to hear Surreal will continue on. Wonder who the new staff members will be. I have a feeling Chris could be one since she is active and helpful.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
Glad to see your putting our feedback into action!
Thanks Jordan!smile
Wooo sounds awesome Jordan! smile Never lost faith in the clan, especially not in you, I've known you too long. Tongue

I don't think anything is wrong with the website though..looks sexy to me and very accessible to me Shok. But I hope it being 9th on the list means the other things ahead are more of a priority!
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Yay! can't wait to see the changes Biggrin
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
(2013-04-16 21:17:19)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  I don't think anything is wrong with the website though..looks sexy to me and very accessible to me Shok. But I hope it being 9th on the list means the other things ahead are more of a priority!

I'm sure it will make sense once Jordan releases it, but also keep in mind Jordan isn't the only one who's going to be making these changes. As he said we're promoting new staff, and there's still a few of us that haven't left Tongue So a lot of this stuff will be going on simultaneously. Though, as you said, the fact that it's down there does mean the actual clan content is going to be coming, if not entirely, then at least mostly, before the new site.

Also, as Jordan said, please contact the staff members, any of them, with concerns. I know I personally leave my in game chat on at all times and I love getting PMs on the forum, so don't hold your complaints/ideas back. Share them!
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
You missed april's fools by 15 days...

Looking foward to the changes is all I can say right now.
ooooh
Looking forward to see all of this, its a nice step forward with the release of RS3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Surreal's Secret Santa 2018 JeliBelski 36 17,449 2018-12-26 22:38:34
Last Post: Cava
  Surreal +8 Downfall 14 8,484 2018-10-07 11:36:16
Last Post: Nick
  A New Surreal Downfall 19 14,009 2018-05-28 07:08:15
Last Post: Jerome
  April at Surreal: Our Best Downfall 11 7,274 2018-04-03 10:27:46
Last Post: Downfall
  Surreal Revealed Revived Jerome 14 7,811 2017-04-18 16:38:30
Last Post: Lady Spyra