Next Weeks PVM Event
Thread Closed 

Hey everyone,

For next week, would you guys likes to go into a boss or would you like another week of learning/practice. If we do another week of learning/practice it'll be practicing ability rotations and getting swaps down effectively.

Post which you would like to see, as well as times that work best for you since I'm still trying to make sure I hit as many people as possible with events, everyone would be the best though.

Friendly Neighborhood Hitty Man,

Nick
If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all.
I would be okay with either, I am usually able to play after 8pm Est
[Image: a14l.jpg]
Either. On a normal weekday basis my time allotment wouldn't allow for an event until about 10pm EST. This week, however, I have fall break!
I'd love to learn some ability rotations. I think that's personally one of my weak weak points. I can usually play any time next week (internship doesn't start till the 29th), except late est tuesday.
I wouldn't mind abilities as well, i know we went through them briefly during the first pvm event but I think my magic one is definitely quite weak, I know you weren't fond of typing but I found it a lot easier in the sense I could screen shot the information for later smile
Another week of learning and practice smile
Hopefully I can make it for next week!
Alright cool, I'll go more in depth into abilities then since it's the most wanted. What times are best for you guys for Weds/Thurs. I'm off those days but 8pm WEDS I do stuff so past that it's hit an miss. I want to make sure I can get to everyone that wants to go.
Anytime after 6pm BST works for me smile
@iWader on Twitter.
I'd have preferred actual bossing, but the practice is cool, for those that need it smile .
So what I'll do is I'll hold the event for teaching, then afterwords we can just go as a group to any boss you guys want, not as an event just for the fun of it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weekly Bossing Event Poll (Pick 2) (Read Below) Avernicius 4 3,602 2018-04-16 16:38:58
Last Post: 1st Princess
  Poll: Soul Wars Event - Yes or No sorchaflaith 7 5,459 2018-02-20 00:55:42
Last Post: Jerome
  Weekly Bossing Event Poll (Closed) [Read Below] Avernicius 6 4,503 2018-01-21 10:19:57
Last Post: Jerome
  Tuska world event Myster Q 14 9,647 2015-06-01 05:35:37
Last Post: Shawn
  [Update] Festive Cheer - Christmas Event Ava 0 2,383 2014-12-01 17:59:59
Last Post: Ava