Hello, Vemman here! :)
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Vemm4n
Real-life name/nickname: My real-life name is Gustaf but everyone just call me Vemman so. smile
Describe yourself in one word: I really cant come up with anything Tongue

What made you start playing runescape: My cousin, he were the one who first showed Runescape to me, i think it were around, 1-2 years ago. From that point i really enjoyed the game.
Favorite Movie: I dont really watch movies so much, i mostly watch series :/ Favorite serie = Breaking Bad Wink
Other language(s): English, Swedish and some words of Spanish Wink
Hobbies/talents: On my spare time i mostly go to the gym or play Runescape or other indie games such as binding of isaac and games like that. I also try to program a bit, i'm currently learning Java as well as Python.
Welcome to Surreal smile

Skip the Java and go for python!
Welcome.
[Image: 2OCEe]
(2013-10-20 16:56:10)Jos Wrote:  Welcome to Surreal smile

Hehe, but the thing is that i fell like in some time python wont really be used since it not really used a lot today Tongue
Hello, welcome to Surreal. smile
Welcome to Surreal smile

Feel free to join our cc "Surreal" smile

(2013-10-20 16:56:10)Jos Wrote:  Welcome to Surreal smile

Boo! python sucks, Java ftw
@iWader on Twitter.
Hey hows it going, welcome . If you need any help or have questions please feel free to message me. =]
Hey there Vemman!
Welcome to Surreal Vemman! Bye
[Image: 7cDz1.png]
[Image: 5FVMQQ3.png]
Hiya Vemman, welcome! (y)
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain