Returning to RS and Clanning
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Gohankuten
Real-life name/nickname: Secret til I get to know you better
Describe yourself in one word: Loyal

What made you start playing runescape: Back in 2003 I saw some kids playing it in a library, asked what game it was, and then when I got home I started playing myself.
Favorite Movie: Too many to choose from.
Other language(s): Only English unfortunately
Hobbies/talents: My hobbies are studying about snakes and other reptiles, reading manga, watching anime, and playing games. I don't really have a talent.

My main passion on RS is quests. I also enjoy skilling occasionally mainly when I need the get the skill up for a quest. I have been inactive from RS for most of this year due to loss of interest but am looking to get back into it. I stopped clanning back in 2009 when the clan I was in closed. I tried to help get it to reopen towards the beginning of this year but it didn't work out due to not enough old members coming together to help get it started back up. I am very loyal to a clan I join. The first clan I joined back in 2004 I stayed with through all its deaths and revivals until it's final death at the end of 2006. I then moved on to the last clan I was apart of and stayed with them until they closed.

My RL is kinda busy but not that busy. I should be graduating with my Bachelors in Biology in Spring and I am working part time as a tutor in the high school my dad works at. I live in south Texas and am always on the computer when I am not in class, working, or sleeping. My favorite color is red and I always wear a red t-shirt and blue jeans no matter what the weather or event IRL is. That's pretty much all there is to know about me.
Hey Secrettiligettoknowyoubetter :]

Welcome to the forums, I'm Tj! I bet there are quite a few quests you have to do since you've been gone. Hope to see you around!
[Image: your+ad+10.jpg]
Hi there and welcome to Surreal Biggrin from Texas? do you have a southern accent???? Wub

Hope you enjoy it here and if there is anything you need help with feel free to ask Biggrin
I have all quests done. I was never fully gone from RS but I really only logged in to do new quests. I try to never not be able to wear my quest cape since I got it back when the achievement capes first came out. Though I didn't get to wear it again til today since Clockwork Syringe came out cause it took me awhile to get the few thieving levels I needed cause for some reason training thieving annoys me.

I have a neutral accent cause I moved around a lot. I can fake a southern accent but it doesn't sound that good and is more for jokes. I can also fake a passible british accent. In fact in my last clan on the voice chat I used to always talk in a british accent cause I liked the sound of it and I had someone thinking I was from britan til they happened to be in when I was talking in my regular voice and they were like "Wtf why are you using an american accent." Everyone laughed at that.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
LOL there is a certain someone in this clan who will remain nameless (for now) that does an amazing southern accent, she also has this amazing ability to sound just like a baby crying which is very much WTF when you hear it LOL

I have a thing for southern accents Wub

Anyway welcome again, feel free to join our IRC channel if you use it #Surreal or join our clan chat in game as a guest "Surreal" which is where pretty much all of us hang out smile
Welcome to Surreal. I hope you like what you see, and decide to hang around smile
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Don't listen to meg talk about accents, she's a little crazy Tongue

Welcome <333
Is the glass half empty or half full? Neither, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
[Image: EW4yt.gif]
Welcome to Surreal, Gohan, enjoy your stay! smile
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
(2011-09-05 03:50:10)Gohankuten Wrote:  My favorite color is red and I always wear a red t-shirt and blue jeans no matter what the weather or event IRL is.

[Image: bios_family_bart.gif] ???

Not jeans, but close enough. XD

Anyway, welcome to Surreal! Been talking to you on TS for a bit now, you seem like a pretty friendly dude. Let us know if you have any questions and enjoy your stay with us!

(2011-09-05 04:50:31)Meg Wrote:  LOL there is a certain someone in this clan who will remain nameless (for now) that does an amazing southern accent, she also has this amazing ability to sound just like a baby crying which is very much WTF when you hear it LOL

Wonder who that could be. Ph34r
I've seen your name and avatar before, but I dont remember where.
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]