Returning to RS and Clanning
Thread Closed 

(2011-09-05 22:19:27)l Zephyr l Wrote:  I've seen your name and avatar before, but I dont remember where.

I've seen your name before as well. Were you ever in the clan Masters of Dragons(MoD)? If so then that's where we saw each other.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
(2011-09-05 04:45:37)Gohankuten Wrote:  In fact in my last clan on the voice chat I used to always talk in a british accent cause I liked the sound of it and I had someone thinking I was from britan til they happened to be in when I was talking in my regular voice and they were like "Wtf why are you using an american accent." Everyone laughed at that.
Ahaha, that's priceless.

Anyways, welcome to the clan and back to Scape. I believe I recognize you from Zybez.
I had a dream I was king. I woke up, still king.
[Image: sigforkiller.png]
(2011-09-06 03:40:21)`Killer Wrote:  
(2011-09-05 04:45:37)Gohankuten Wrote:  In fact in my last clan on the voice chat I used to always talk in a british accent cause I liked the sound of it and I had someone thinking I was from britan til they happened to be in when I was talking in my regular voice and they were like "Wtf why are you using an american accent." Everyone laughed at that.
Ahaha, that's priceless.

Anyways, welcome to the clan and back to Scape. I believe I recognize you from Zybez.

Wouldn't be surprising. I always hung around the tips and sometimes the questions forum on Zybez for years and always used the same name and avatar so it's easy to recognize me lol.
Hey and welcome! smile
(2011-09-06 13:29:52)Gohankuten Wrote:  Wouldn't be surprising. I always hung around the tips and sometimes the questions forum on Zybez for years and always used the same name and avatar so it's easy to recognize me lol.
If I remember right, I recognize you more from Off Topic debate threads. I could be wrong, though.
I had a dream I was king. I woke up, still king.
[Image: sigforkiller.png]
(2011-09-06 22:48:00)`Killer Wrote:  
(2011-09-06 13:29:52)Gohankuten Wrote:  Wouldn't be surprising. I always hung around the tips and sometimes the questions forum on Zybez for years and always used the same name and avatar so it's easy to recognize me lol.
If I remember right, I recognize you more from Off Topic debate threads. I could be wrong, though.

Never went to off topic debates lol. I pretty much only stayed with RS related stuff.
Hello Secret til I get to know you better, my name is Jon. Tongue

So you're into snakes, hey. No doubt you've gotten yourself familiar with the delightful little collection of Australian snakes. It's a wonder there are any Australians alive! Shok

You're a quest fan! Me too! In fact the quest cape was my first cape and only cape for a very long time. I loved it. Until Nomad...

I wonder if you're into achievement diaries too. They seemed to be a natural progression for me after completing all quests. I hope you are enjoying these as well.

You're sure to find this is a great clan to be involved with. The staff and members are awesome and there's always plenty to do. I love it here and no doubt you will too.
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor