Surreal Forums
Your RuneScape Shopping List (DXP) - Printable Version

+- Surreal Forums (https://board.clansurreal.com)
+-- Forum: RuneScape (https://board.clansurreal.com/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: RuneScape Discussion (https://board.clansurreal.com/forum-9.html)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://board.clansurreal.com/forum-212.html)
+---- Thread: Your RuneScape Shopping List (DXP) (/thread-10877.html)

Pages: 1 2

Your RuneScape Shopping List (DXP) - Crazy Nurse - 2018-01-08

Hey Surrelians! Double Bonus Experience Weekend has been announced (along with game updates):
[Image: 1810e0cc0c4e9670dae77450fb47c30f.png]

The original thread (located on RuneScape.com) is here: "The Year Ahead" 
http://services.runescape.com/m=news/a=13/the-year-ahead-2018?jptg=ia&jptv=community_news#_ga=2.1957879.735628509.1515356176-481602941.1507638124

I am unsure of how many surrelians participate, or what they do, but if you're stocking up and need a hand, let me know! Caps on supplies sucks, and the prices will probably increase until we arrive on the weekend itself.

There is absolutely no charge, just buy back the item I buy for you at the price I bought it for.

Hope you all are preparing, have a great day. smile  Hi

RE: Your RuneScape Shopping List (DXP) - Rex Advenes - 2018-01-08

If people are up to it, I'd like to do some big dungeoneering grinding in a 5 man team. I'm slowly inching towards 120 and dxp would give me the opportunity to make a bigger leap.
Besides that I'll probably just train good ol' mining on Rex while I get expensive stuff done on Regis. Herblore is an all-time favourite so I'll likely try to catapult it to 90 or somewhere around that area. Construction too now that it's become less of a pain in the ass.
Maybe 90 cooking as well? Not sure. Got her profile here if anyone has suggestions on things to grind up during dxp.

RE: Your RuneScape Shopping List (DXP) - Natus - 2018-01-09

Personally, I have no idea what I'm doing for dxp. Maybe construction to 99? Mind explaining why it's less of a pain in the ass now? Lol. Otherwise, any suggestions? I'll for sure be hitting people up when I hit my cap, so feel free to hmu as long as you're not buying what I am lol.

RE: Your RuneScape Shopping List (DXP) - Rex Advenes - 2018-01-09

Build option is left-click now and when removing furniture you get the option to pick "Yes and don't ask me again" which saves a few clicks every time you go through the build-remove cycle so your arm is less likely to fall off after grinding the skill for four hour straight. It's still a hassle, but at least it's less of one.

RE: Your RuneScape Shopping List (DXP) - Crazy Nurse - 2018-01-09

(2018-01-09 00:39:37)Natus Wrote:  Personally, I have no idea what I'm doing for dxp. Maybe construction to 99? Mind explaining why it's less of a pain in the ass now? Lol. Otherwise, any suggestions? I'll for sure be hitting people up when I hit my cap, so feel free to hmu as long as you're not buying what I am lol.

I think it's easier to gather supplies now, due to the crazy influx of item cost the closer we get to DXP. I will probably end up buying a few people some items now (like adamant bars), because the cost will become incredulous by mid-February. smile

RE: Your RuneScape Shopping List (DXP) - Jerome - 2018-01-09

I'm glad I put in my offer for mage logs and bowstring yesterday. I'll be training fletching because, well, I like it. And likely dg. If you guys want to put a team together for that weekend, I'm in...if I'm online that is lol.

Also, is it generally cheaper to buy supplies the day of DXP? I forget.

RE: Your RuneScape Shopping List (DXP) - JeliBelski - 2018-01-09

(2018-01-09 02:12:04)Jerome Wrote:  I'm glad I put in my offer for mage logs and bowstring yesterday. I'll be training fletching because, well, I like it. And likely dg. If you guys want to put a team together for that weekend, I'm in...if I'm online that is lol.

Also, is it generally cheaper to buy supplies the day of DXP? I forget.

If we're online at the same time, I'd love to do some dunge with you! I find it cheaper to stock up earlier; I've found that supplies are expensive once the DXP is live.

RE: Your RuneScape Shopping List (DXP) - Dark - 2018-01-09

Think I'm just going to do whatever will clear up the most bank space for me.....soo much junk in there lol

RE: Your RuneScape Shopping List (DXP) - Shawn - 2018-01-10

Im alreadly set but if im on and people need me to buy something just ask.

Gonna summon a bit, do my proteans and corruped ore maybe some flasks,and finish off with some slay or mining.

RE: Your RuneScape Shopping List (DXP) - JeliBelski - 2018-01-11

I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet for this--I'm running a half marathon that Saturday morning, so I'll want to be off my feet after that. Runescape sounds like a great reward for it. I may finish up 99 Herblore then, and work on construction. After I run out of supplies I may do some Thieving because I don't like that skill lol.