Your RuneScape Shopping List (DXP)
Thread Closed 

Hey Surrelians! Double Bonus Experience Weekend has been announced (along with game updates):
[Image: 1810e0cc0c4e9670dae77450fb47c30f.png]

The original thread (located on RuneScape.com) is here: "The Year Ahead" 
http://services.runescape.com/m=news/a=13/the-year-ahead-2018?jptg=ia&jptv=community_news#_ga=2.1957879.735628509.1515356176-481602941.1507638124

I am unsure of how many surrelians participate, or what they do, but if you're stocking up and need a hand, let me know! Caps on supplies sucks, and the prices will probably increase until we arrive on the weekend itself.

There is absolutely no charge, just buy back the item I buy for you at the price I bought it for.

Hope you all are preparing, have a great day. smile  Hi
If people are up to it, I'd like to do some big dungeoneering grinding in a 5 man team. I'm slowly inching towards 120 and dxp would give me the opportunity to make a bigger leap.
Besides that I'll probably just train good ol' mining on Rex while I get expensive stuff done on Regis. Herblore is an all-time favourite so I'll likely try to catapult it to 90 or somewhere around that area. Construction too now that it's become less of a pain in the ass.
Maybe 90 cooking as well? Not sure. Got her profile here if anyone has suggestions on things to grind up during dxp.
"Get going, Simon. Just don't be distracted by the what-ifs, should-haves, and if-onlies.
The one path you choose yourself, that is the truth of your universe."
[Image: rex_advenes_p1.png]
Personally, I have no idea what I'm doing for dxp. Maybe construction to 99? Mind explaining why it's less of a pain in the ass now? Lol. Otherwise, any suggestions? I'll for sure be hitting people up when I hit my cap, so feel free to hmu as long as you're not buying what I am lol.
Build option is left-click now and when removing furniture you get the option to pick "Yes and don't ask me again" which saves a few clicks every time you go through the build-remove cycle so your arm is less likely to fall off after grinding the skill for four hour straight. It's still a hassle, but at least it's less of one.
"Get going, Simon. Just don't be distracted by the what-ifs, should-haves, and if-onlies.
The one path you choose yourself, that is the truth of your universe."
[Image: rex_advenes_p1.png]
(2018-01-09 00:39:37)Natus Wrote:  Personally, I have no idea what I'm doing for dxp. Maybe construction to 99? Mind explaining why it's less of a pain in the ass now? Lol. Otherwise, any suggestions? I'll for sure be hitting people up when I hit my cap, so feel free to hmu as long as you're not buying what I am lol.

I think it's easier to gather supplies now, due to the crazy influx of item cost the closer we get to DXP. I will probably end up buying a few people some items now (like adamant bars), because the cost will become incredulous by mid-February. smile
I'm glad I put in my offer for mage logs and bowstring yesterday. I'll be training fletching because, well, I like it. And likely dg. If you guys want to put a team together for that weekend, I'm in...if I'm online that is lol.

Also, is it generally cheaper to buy supplies the day of DXP? I forget.
(2018-01-09 02:12:04)Jerome Wrote:  I'm glad I put in my offer for mage logs and bowstring yesterday. I'll be training fletching because, well, I like it. And likely dg. If you guys want to put a team together for that weekend, I'm in...if I'm online that is lol.

Also, is it generally cheaper to buy supplies the day of DXP? I forget.

If we're online at the same time, I'd love to do some dunge with you! I find it cheaper to stock up earlier; I've found that supplies are expensive once the DXP is live.
Don't send me into a library without supervision unless you're prepared to file a missing persons report.
Think I'm just going to do whatever will clear up the most bank space for me.....soo much junk in there lol
[Image: 9pJejd6.png]                                [Image: RaJoT7W.png]
Im alreadly set but if im on and people need me to buy something just ask.

Gonna summon a bit, do my proteans and corruped ore maybe some flasks,and finish off with some slay or mining.
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]
I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet for this--I'm running a half marathon that Saturday morning, so I'll want to be off my feet after that. Runescape sounds like a great reward for it. I may finish up 99 Herblore then, and work on construction. After I run out of supplies I may do some Thieving because I don't like that skill lol.
Don't send me into a library without supervision unless you're prepared to file a missing persons report.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Funny runescape memes Oxide 1 6,415 2018-07-16 09:19:37
Last Post: Meg
  12/12/2016 Runescape Update! PiXeYstyx 3 3,504 2016-12-14 13:31:16
Last Post: PiXeYstyx
  Problems with accessing RuneScape? ChangingLane 1 2,693 2016-10-21 21:59:26
Last Post: ChangingLane
  2016 Runescape New Years Resolutions Shawn 12 10,015 2016-04-19 20:51:58
Last Post: Joeym4692
  Useful Perk List Shawn 6 8,834 2016-02-08 00:27:31
Last Post: Shawn