Surreal Forums
Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller! - Printable Version

+- Surreal Forums (https://board.clansurreal.com)
+-- Forum: RuneScape (https://board.clansurreal.com/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: RuneScape Discussion (https://board.clansurreal.com/forum-9.html)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://board.clansurreal.com/forum-212.html)
+---- Thread: Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller! (/thread-3613.html)

Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller! - AlchemyHawk - 2011-12-10

RE: Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller! - Mini Kniight - 2011-12-10

This is a nice ideia Hawk
I'll check this topic weekly

RE: Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller! - l Zephyr l - 2011-12-10

Im mentioned! Cool idea. I like it.

Also, you said Rose is the only girl. Meg may not approve.

RE: Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller! - Witch - 2011-12-10

Nice idea, I won't ever make it on this though LOL!

RE: Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller! - AlchemyHawk - 2011-12-10

Well this week I will not be doing a regular update, as I am just setting up to start the tracking. These future updates will be coming on Saturday evenings if everything goes as planned. It is possible I will make mistakes in the tracking, so if I do feel free to correct me and I will fix it, the majority of information will be accurate though. Today, I will just be supplying a bit of information on the activity status of the players. The current standings are as follows:

1) Random Dandy : 1,150M xp (). Top to the pack, Random Dandy is very active in his XP gains, and looks to be increasing his lead even more.
2) Turner Nic : 924M xp (). Turner Nic is one of Runescape's best dungeoneerers and so naturally he loves the skill, so much so that he still does it after he reached 200M xp in it. Dungeoneering is one of his few interests in Runescape, so it is one of the only thing he does. Since he can no longer get XP in it, his xp gains are only from other skills (mainly combat) that get trained while DGing.
3) Wicked Cj13 : 797M xp (). Usually a very active Runescaper he has slowed down in the last couple weeks, but that may be due to exams/hoildays and what not. I expect him to an interesting one to watch.
4) Rinaldi : 766M xp (). Rinaldi is an active player and going towards an awesome 200M skill, farming. It will be cool to watch his progress.
5) Rosehawk : 675M xp (). Rosehawk, the only girl in the top 5, is quite active within the game as well, with nice experience gains.
6) Angury : 576M xp (). Though a bit less active at the moment, Angury tends to have fast and inactive spells on Runescape, hopefully we will see some more training coming soon.
7) M Waters : 566M xp (). M Waters is also actively gaining experience within Runescape, and her 200M thieving goal will be awesome watch.
8) Portus : 501M xp (). Portus does play Runescape, though his time is pretty limited due to college. Rumour has it though that during the Winter Break he will be getting some nice gains.
9) D Waters : 469M xp (). D Waters is another very active scaper and with several different 200M goals it will be interesting to see how he does.
10) FM Radio : 453M xp (). FM Radio is unique among the top 10 in that his total level is quite a bit lower than the rest (though still high). This stems from that the fact that he does not like training melee/slayer. He is right on the verge of doing something awesome which is getting 10 99s and 120 dg at once. It will be interesting to see what he plans to train in the future, for he is another active players (he has said there is a possibility of him maxing out combat next summer).

Out of the Top 10:
-L Zephyr L: 440M xp (). Zephyr also plays Runescape pretty actively, he is close to maxing his total level (excluding 120 DG) though the skills left are not quite his cup of tea. He could be entering the Top 10 soon.

(2011-12-10 21:20:04)l Zephyr l Wrote:  Im mentioned! Cool idea. I like it.

In the top 5!!!
Don't get Meg killing me! Angry2 XD

Thanks for the support so far guys. Wub

RE: Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller! - l Zephyr l - 2011-12-10

(2011-12-10 21:32:39)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  
(2011-12-10 21:20:04)l Zephyr l Wrote:  Im mentioned! Cool idea. I like it.

In the top 5!!!
Don't get Meg killing me! Angry2 XD

Thanks for the support so far guys. Wub

oops. didnt see that lol

RE: Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller! - Evaluate - 2011-12-10

Cool idea, looking forward to seeing how things progress.

RE: Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller! - AlchemyHawk - 2011-12-11

Thanks guys!

RE: Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller! - Meg - 2011-12-11

viewed ^

This will be interesting to watch, still surprised I'm in the top 10 lol

RE: Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller! - TJPAB - 2011-12-11

Looks pretty awesome. Great idear :].