Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller!
Thread Closed 

[Image: cvbbV.png]

Welcome to the thread for the top skillers in all of Surreal! This thread is designated to track their XP gains and doings within Runescape on a weekly basis via updates I will be writing. Many of you have probably seen the 200M all Skills topic on Tip.it which is where I got this idea. My weekly updates will be based similarly to those ones on that thread, except I am doing the top 10 not 15. There are many reasons for this thread. I want to increase the competition level between the Top 10 (in a friendly way of course), I want to show Surreal the awesome skilling these guys do and it is fun to see them do it!
*Note: I am tracking by total experience not by total level

[Image: UAwB7.png]

Hello! Due to Micah's hectic real life at the moment I will be helping him out by doing the top 10 until he finds the time again. This update I'm showing you now is for the last 3 weeks so it should have some decent gains, enjoy!

1.) Random Dandy (@Random Dandy@) : 1,745M xp (+11.7M).
Jame's didn't do a bunch of skilling over the 3 weeks but he is still fletching towards 200m gaining 8.4m in that skill bringing him just under 28m away. He also had quite a few various gains in other skills like 704k hunter, 628k fishing and 540k thieve to name a few.

2.) Robert B (@Robert B@) : 1694M xp (+41.4M).

With a very impressive 41m gain these 3 weeks Robert takes the top gainer by far! He gained 23.9m of that in firemaking alone breaking the 60m milestone. He also had decent gains in dungeoneering (3.9m), farming (3.7m) creeping up on the 100m milestone, 2.8m in both defence and magic and a 1.8m gain in hitpoints. Although he is still 51m behind 1st place we could see him taking the top spot sometime in the near future.

3.) Wicked Cj13 (@Wicked Cj13@) : 1092M xp (+2.5M).
Wicked hasn't been very active lately on EOC only gaining 2.5m over the last 3 weeks. He did dungeon challenges for 1m experience there and also gained 790k in smithing.

4.) PneFC (@PneFC@) : 880M xp (+0M).

Inactive on EOC.

5.) Dan Dreams (@Danny@) : 862M xp (+7.4M).

Danny wasn't very active the first two weeks or so but I have seen him online more this last week. He was able to rack up a 7.4m gain in which 2.9m went towards strength, 1.1m towards dungeon and hitpoints each and a 1m gain in firemaking. With Angus creeping up on 5th we may see Danny knock out some bigger gains if he has the time.

6.)Divine Nro (@Angus@) : 853M xp (+28.5M).

A decent 3 weeks for Angus who passed Meg for 6th and also gained 28.5m experience overall, 24.8m of that was towards his 200m cooking goal which at this point he is just about 3m experience away! It will be fairly easy for him to finish that by next update given he isn't waiting for anything. He had two other decent gains of 1.2m in each firemaking and dungeoneering.

7.)Rinaldi(@Rinaldi@) : 849m xp (+18.2m).

With Rinaldi returning back to EOC and RS in general he comes in at 7th right in the middle of probably the best spot for rank switches in the top 10! He had some nice gains over the last 3 weeks gaining 18.2m overall in which 8.8m of that was in farming passing the 100m milestone! He also had a 1.8m gain in all three of the melee combats and hitpoints.

8.) Meg Grace(@Meg@) : 844M xp (+14.4M).

Meg was passed by Angus during the last 3 weeks and with Rinaldi becoming active again she was knocked down to 8th but she had some decent gains too. She managed 14.4m experience gaining 5.9m of that in dungeoneering working on that 120. She also gained 4.2m in defence and 1.6m in hitpoints.

9.) L Zephyr L (@l Zephyr l@) : 626M xp (+2.5M).

It appears Zeph hasn't been playing much EOC Scape only gaining 2.5m experience since the last update in which 2m of that went towards firemaking and 300k towards dungeoneering. He still has almost 100m experience on 9th place so I wouldn't see anyone catching him anytime soon.

10.) Lucky At Pvm (@Oberst@) : 529M xp (N/A).

Due to Lexy retiring we have a newcomer on the top 10 but currently, Phil has no Runetrack profile so if everyone who uses Runetrack could please visit this link we can get his going for the next update smile

Currently #11: Dreggstar: 527M XP (+15.7M)

Top 10 Totals

These last 3 weeks the Top 10 Gained; 126.6m Combined Experience. Which is an average of 12.66m Experience per person.

The previous time, the Top 10 Gained; 29.8M Combined Experience. Which is an average of 3.0M Experience per person.

Note: If you should be on this list, and are not, or have any other questions/concerns, please contact me in private message at @Bug@.

Note: Sorry for leaving out '07 Scape for anyone that was looking forward to it but I really don't have the time for both so it'll just have to be the top 10.

Note 2: Also adding the milestone chart so Micah can just copy&paste to front page, all updated!

Latest Milestone Chart (04/06/2013)

XP Milestone Chart:

Players with the most skills over 25M XP:
1) @Robert B@: 25 Skills (--)
2) @Random Dandy: 25 Skills (+5)
3) @PneFC: 15 Skills (+1)
4) @"Wicked Cj13": 11 Skills (--)
5) @Rinaldi: 10 Skills (--)
6) @Danny@: 10 Skills (+1)
7) @Meg: 8 Skills (+1)
8) @Angus: 8 skills (+1)
9) @l Zephyr l: 7 skills (--)
10) @Oberst: 5 Skills (+5)

Players with the most skills over 50M XP:
1) @Robert B@: 15 Skills (+6)
2) @Random Dandy: 9 Skills (--)
3) @"Wicked Cj13": 7 Skills (+2)
4) @Rinaldi: 4 Skills (--)
5) @l Zephyr l: 4 Skills (+1)
6) @Angus: 3 Skills (--)
7) @PneFC@: 3 Skills (--)
8) @Meg: 2 Skills (--)
9) @Danny@: 2 Skills (--)
10) @Oberst: 1 Skill (+1)

Players with the most skills over 100M XP:
1) @Random Dandy: 6 Skills (--)
2) @Robert B@: 5 Skills (--)
3) @"Wicked Cj13": 2 Skills (--)
4) @Meg: 2 Skills (--)
5) @Angus: 2 Skills (--)
6) @Danny@: 2 Skills (--)
7) @Rinaldi: 2 Skill (+1)
8) @l Zephyr l: 1 Skill (--)
9)@PneFC: 1 Skill (--)

Players with the most skills at 200M XP:
1) @Random Dandy: 3 Skills (--)
2) @"Wicked Cj13": 2 Skills (--)
3) @Danny@: 1 Skill (+1)
4)@Meg: 1 Skill (+1)
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

This is a nice ideia Hawk
I'll check this topic weekly
Im mentioned! Cool idea. I like it.

Also, you said Rose is the only girl. Meg may not approve.
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
Nice idea, I won't ever make it on this though LOL!
Well this week I will not be doing a regular update, as I am just setting up to start the tracking. These future updates will be coming on Saturday evenings if everything goes as planned. It is possible I will make mistakes in the tracking, so if I do feel free to correct me and I will fix it, the majority of information will be accurate though. Today, I will just be supplying a bit of information on the activity status of the players. The current standings are as follows:

1) Random Dandy : 1,150M xp (). Top to the pack, Random Dandy is very active in his XP gains, and looks to be increasing his lead even more.
2) Turner Nic : 924M xp (). Turner Nic is one of Runescape's best dungeoneerers and so naturally he loves the skill, so much so that he still does it after he reached 200M xp in it. Dungeoneering is one of his few interests in Runescape, so it is one of the only thing he does. Since he can no longer get XP in it, his xp gains are only from other skills (mainly combat) that get trained while DGing.
3) Wicked Cj13 : 797M xp (). Usually a very active Runescaper he has slowed down in the last couple weeks, but that may be due to exams/hoildays and what not. I expect him to an interesting one to watch.
4) Rinaldi : 766M xp (). Rinaldi is an active player and going towards an awesome 200M skill, farming. It will be cool to watch his progress.
5) Rosehawk : 675M xp (). Rosehawk, the only girl in the top 5, is quite active within the game as well, with nice experience gains.
6) Angury : 576M xp (). Though a bit less active at the moment, Angury tends to have fast and inactive spells on Runescape, hopefully we will see some more training coming soon.
7) M Waters : 566M xp (). M Waters is also actively gaining experience within Runescape, and her 200M thieving goal will be awesome watch.
8) Portus : 501M xp (). Portus does play Runescape, though his time is pretty limited due to college. Rumour has it though that during the Winter Break he will be getting some nice gains.
9) D Waters : 469M xp (). D Waters is another very active scaper and with several different 200M goals it will be interesting to see how he does.
10) FM Radio : 453M xp (). FM Radio is unique among the top 10 in that his total level is quite a bit lower than the rest (though still high). This stems from that the fact that he does not like training melee/slayer. He is right on the verge of doing something awesome which is getting 10 99s and 120 dg at once. It will be interesting to see what he plans to train in the future, for he is another active players (he has said there is a possibility of him maxing out combat next summer).

Out of the Top 10:
-L Zephyr L: 440M xp (). Zephyr also plays Runescape pretty actively, he is close to maxing his total level (excluding 120 DG) though the skills left are not quite his cup of tea. He could be entering the Top 10 soon.

(2011-12-10 21:20:04)l Zephyr l Wrote:  Im mentioned! Cool idea. I like it.

In the top 5!!!
Don't get Meg killing me! Angry2 XD

Thanks for the support so far guys. Wub

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2011-12-10 21:32:39)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  
(2011-12-10 21:20:04)l Zephyr l Wrote:  Im mentioned! Cool idea. I like it.

In the top 5!!!
Don't get Meg killing me! Angry2 XD

Thanks for the support so far guys. Wub

oops. didnt see that lol
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
Cool idea, looking forward to seeing how things progress.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Thanks guys!

viewed ^

This will be interesting to watch, still surprised I'm in the top 10 lol
Looks pretty awesome. Great idear :].
[Image: your+ad+10.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pickpocketing in Ardougne - A Surreal Story xSwanQueenx 9 6,415 2016-01-11 16:48:00
Last Post: iR Shad
  How to make a skiller? Ava 1 2,741 2014-08-22 22:32:57
Last Post: Cormag
  birthright fight Bug 6 5,358 2013-10-03 18:22:36
Last Post: Trey-
  Spot the Surreal Member! Meg 66 33,758 2012-04-27 22:52:55
Last Post: Witch
  Answered F2P Skiller Advice Nordic 3 3,641 2012-03-21 03:21:28
Last Post: Shay