Surreal Forums
Player Owned Port Scores - Printable Version

+- Surreal Forums (https://board.clansurreal.com)
+-- Forum: RuneScape (https://board.clansurreal.com/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: RuneScape Discussion (https://board.clansurreal.com/forum-9.html)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://board.clansurreal.com/forum-212.html)
+---- Thread: Player Owned Port Scores (/thread-5493.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Player Owned Port Scores - Mini Kniight - 2012-12-26

(2012-12-25 11:52:59)Portus Wrote:  Just saw on the HLF that the bottom three powerups (the lifeboat, tinted glasses and treasure chest) are not one use- as soon as you apply it to a ship it will have those power-ups active forever, as far as we know. They definitely last a long time at any rate. You can apply all three at once if you have them (need to get them multiple times to apply to many ships). I had two of the treasure chest powerups sitting there for a while planning on saving them for a special occasion Tongue

Up to 856 score.

Thanks for the info, didn't know about it. Will see what I have and then use.

Can I use two at the same time (different ones)?

RE: Player Owned Port Scores - Chris J Y - 2012-12-26

[Image: captlog3.png]

failed 3 100% voyages today well annoyed.

RE: Player Owned Port Scores - Bug - 2012-12-26

[Image: portrank213349.png]

Did another story mission, saving up some resources atm to buy some upgrades for a better chance at the scroll mission I have today.

Also, did a random with the black market guy and got a captain, crew, and voyage re-roll from the reward. Have a bunch of crew re-rolls saved up already from randoms and no plans on using the captain one anytime soon, maybe when I get further along and see better captains, the voyage re-roll I will save until I have a chance to finally get all my voyages done before the reset.. maybe when I go back to Arc to save up on bamboo I'll have a chance to use it.

RE: Player Owned Port Scores - Exbajalator - 2012-12-26

Updated the list, was only able to do 3 voyages yesterday with Christmas happening and I went back to my brothers place where he has no internet >.<

Also @ Kniight, you can use two different ones on the same boat, just not two of the same, someone in the HLF's said that they won't stack.

RE: Player Owned Port Scores - Portus - 2012-12-26

[Image: 1FsXf]

[Image: 1FsYS]

Starting to struggle... 7 hour mission waiting for me, along with a load of 4 hour ones. Still focusing on slate though, need that third boat.

RE: Player Owned Port Scores - Schonne - 2012-12-26

[Image: captainslog.png]

I want another ship, this shit takes forever.

RE: Player Owned Port Scores - Exbajalator - 2012-12-26

(2012-12-26 12:08:48)Portus Wrote:  [Image: 1FsXf]

Starting to struggle... 7 hour mission waiting for me, along with a load of 4 hour ones. Still focusing on slate though, need that third boat.

It might be worth doing multiple scythe voyages, and then when you start to run out of time (or prepare ahead and know you'll run out of time) then switch your selected region to skull, that way you'll be able to maximise your distance per day and resources. That's my plans anyway.

RE: Player Owned Port Scores - Portus - 2012-12-26

(2012-12-26 14:05:18)Exbajalator Wrote:  
(2012-12-26 12:08:48)Portus Wrote:  [Image: 1FsXf]

It might be worth doing multiple scythe voyages, and then when you start to run out of time (or prepare ahead and know you'll run out of time) then switch your selected region to skull, that way you'll be able to maximise your distance per day and resources. That's my plans anyway.

Doing something along those lines- the way I see it is if you're struggling to finish them all in a day then you're doing something right! Only seem to be able to manage about 2 Scythe in a day with my current schedule, might have to set more alarms to go off in the night to get a little more done Tongue

RE: Player Owned Port Scores - Gohankuten - 2012-12-26

[Image: 1FE5k]
Here's my update. Got all my bamboo needed for upgrades so now to focus on hook for slate.

RE: Player Owned Port Scores - RickySwift - 2012-12-27

589 for me :3