Greetings!
Thread Closed 

Hey Surreal! I'm just popping in to say hi Tongue I probably won't be able to join for awhile because I'm not 1700+ total (I'm 1635, it takes me ages to level because I grind skills to 99), but I plan on sticking around the forums/CC. Shoutouts to Wader and Lyari as they were both in Irenic with me! <3

Runescape Name: Sky Jace
Real-life name/nickname: Jamie
Describe yourself in one word: Oh man I hate these ...whoops I just broke the rule

What made you start playing Runescape: A friend of mine introduced me to it back in 2004, and I've been playing on and off ever since!
Favorite Movie: Lord of the Rings trilogy
Other language(s): Python, Java, C, Ruby ...although if you mean spoken languages, then Cantonese and Mandarin
Hobbies/talents: Gaming, Programming, Designing, Longboarding, Music, Gaming, Longboarding, Gaming

Here's me!

[Image: sDZhSOK.jpg?1]
Hey Jamie smile Welcome to the forums! Damn, nice picture. I've tried longboarding a couple of times and enjoyed it, nothing like that though, lol.

If you have an questions, feel free to let us know, otherwise, enjoy!
Hi there and welcome to forums smile
TERRWYN: Welsh name meaning "brave fair one."

[Image: pbmJpDG.png][Image: e5juWGD.png]
[Image: 9mnl8B0.gif][Image: RnAibsa.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png]    
Skill pets since my return 4th September 2018
19th October - Bernie the Firemaking pet drop 
30th October - Brains the Farming pet drop
8th November - Malcolm the Invention pet drop
16th November - Shamini the Summoning pet drop
Welcome to Surreal, Jamie smile Was nice chatting to you in the CC earlier. I hope you decide to stick around until you hit 1700!
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Hey Jace, welcome to Surreal smile

Need to convert you to a Surrealian Biggrin
@iWader on Twitter.
Welcome to Surreal smile
Welcome to Surreal, Jamie! Bye

I hope once you have the required levels you will come and join us, can't wait to see more of you in game! Grin
[Image: 7cDz1.png]
[Image: 5FVMQQ3.png]
Hello Jamie, Welcome to Surreal Biggrin
Hey, welcome to Surreal. smile
Hey Jace! Welcome to Surreal smile I'm sure you'll have those levels in no time ^.^ Your surreal buddies can definitely help out if you need it too! Biggrin
[img=0x40]http://i.min.us/idZkQa.png[/img]
[img=0x200]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/137/505/zQLMZ.gif[/img]
[Image: 7WiM6jg.png]
g & a p m p r o f i l e
s t a t s (Click to View)