lol wut cmbt intro
Thread Closed 

Hey everyone. I was looking for basically a low level skiller clan, but however I was quite impressed how well presented Surreal is. I don't match the requirements, but I think trying to join Surreal should give me enough motorization to do so. I only just started this account, 1400 total isn't a hard goal.

Runescape Name: Lol Wut Cmbt
Describe yourself in one word: loose

What made you start playing runescape: Been playing for a while. However I got really bored with my main character and I really want to get back to skilling and try to become self sufficient skiller.
Favorite Movie: Kill Bill, Pulp Fiction
Other language(s): Nerd and bad english
Hobbies/talents: I'm a bit of a collector, I started out with pokemon cards when I was younger and I just grew into other Trading Card Games and Table top games, such as war machine. I normally spend my evenings working out and then relaxing with a good old game of Runescape while watching a few movies.
Hey, welcome to Surreal smile
[Image: rawries.png]
Thanks, Ive just noticed it will be a long road ahead of me to join Surreal. But Like I said it will be good motivation to jump in on this new account.
Welcome to our community buddy! Hope you enjoy your time here smile
[Image: whid1.gif]
Welcome! Hope you like it here! Lots of friendly faces Biggrin
It does seem like that. I'm just really impressed by the professionalism on the forums.
Welcome to Surreal. Hope to see you join us sometime in the future :>
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Welcome to Surreal.

Hope to see you join when you have the reqs smile
@iWader on Twitter.
Hi, nice intro smile If ya need someone to skill with, hit me up in clan chat! You can still visit our events and such to get to know people if your interested in being a future member.
[Image: south-gal79.png]
~Life is 10% how make it, 90% how we take it.~
Welcome to Surreal smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ikey's intro Isaac 7 5,873 2018-06-23 15:25:55
Last Post: dunder
  Intro Hypeee Crash Cloud 3 3,325 2017-12-06 06:59:35
Last Post: Nick
  Macho's Intro Macho 6 4,248 2017-09-04 15:10:32
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  Vern's Intro Avernicius 3 2,889 2017-08-01 16:55:04