[Accepted] Hoping For A New Home.

RuneScape Name: ZacharyRyan
Total level: 2586
Combat level: 138

Location or Timezone: Eastern (USA)
Event availability: Please provide us with a general idea of what time(s) during the week you would be able to make it to events.
     Weekdays: Weekdays is a iffy thing, I've been getting off around 8 PM the past week, so not sure on this one.
     Weekends: 10 AM to 10 PM
What kinds of events would you be interested in attending (e.g. Skilling, Minigames, PVM, others)?: Anything fun!

Have you been referred here? If so, by whom? Lady Spyra
How can you contribute to our clan?: I enjoy being social, along with skilling. Hopefully others believe I can add to the clan. (With previous clans I ended up turning out to be the recruiter for the clan, at which after awhile I wouldn't mind doing, after I've settled in!)
Name other clans you have involved yourself with [please be as detailed as you can]: Jaded, and Faceless People.

------------------

Agreement:

By submitting my application I agree to abide by Surreal's rules and do my best to maintain activity. I'm in compliance with Surreal's multi-clanning rules, and all of the information I've submitted is my own. I am not a part of any botting or real-world trading (RWT) communities.

Do you agree to the above statements? [Yes/No] Yes.

Other comments:

Messages In This Thread
Hoping For A New Home. - by ZacharyyRyan - 2017-10-16 01:25:28
Hoping For A New Home. - by Lady Spyra - 2017-10-16 01:30:16

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  accepted! My Third (Fourth?) and Final Return Home GravenSquid 1 1,462 2017-10-09 05:20:06
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  accepted! 帰り - kaeri (Return Home) Jerome 3 4,772 2017-08-26 17:03:25
Last Post: JeliBelski
  Successful! Papa's Home Papa Malice 7 3,631 2014-07-22 01:07:14
Last Post: Angus