[Complete] Dolly's App [Expires 10th August 2011]

Runescape stuff
*RS Name: BrokenDolly
*Total level: 1900 Grin
*Country or Timezone: USA - PST
IRC Nickname: BrokenDolly

*Full screenshot of your Runescape account saying "S R L <3" in the chatbox [You do not have to press enter!]
[Image: C3n3b.png]

All that cool stuff.
*Your favorite RS activity/skill: Questing.
*What brought you here?: Zybez
*What do you hope to achieve with us?: Long answer short. Make new friends & Help out (;

*Name other clans have you involved yourself with [please be as detailed as you can]:
Wow.. answering this will be very long so I'll just get all the 'important stuff'.

In 2008? I joined my first clan, Ruthless Kingdom which quickly broke apart and turned into Souls of the Fallen. After a few short weeks we merged with our ally clan, Knights Reflection which focused on skilling and clan wars. There I got promoted to staff and a couple of weeks later I was the Leader. Pretty much I've done every job possible in a clan (; besides PVM Master - new. In the middle of it all I joined many many many teams, way more than I can count on my fingers. Angles Vengence, TK, AO, AA, BE, Legacy, etc. All for clanwars. After a year+ I decided it was my time to leave Knights Reflection and step down for the new generation. I joined many other clans, some were skilling like and Irenic, now I'm here ^^

Agreement
By submitting my application I agree that I have thoroughly read and understood all of Surreal's Official Rules and Requirements. I will follow these rules when associating myself in a situation where I am directly involved with Surreal or representing the clan in any way and will accept relevant punishment should I delve away from these rules.

I agree to stay active unless legitimate reasoning is given, to fulfill the requirements of my Provisional application and that I am in compliance with Surreal's multi-clanning rules, and will continue to be. All of the information I have submitted in this application is my own and I am not in association with any real-world trading or botting communities.

*Do you agree to the above statements? [Yes]

Other comments: I know I'm slightly nooby compared to everyone else but I just recently turned mems Tongue I started playing RS in 2005. Got hacked and didn't make a new acc until 2006. Then 5 months ago I finally turned mems Biggrin
| G&A | PVP Team |
[Image: guitar_girl_by_nmayfair-d3ailti.png]
Gift; Nik

Messages In This Thread
Dolly's App [Expires 10th August 2011] - by BrokenDolly - 2011-07-26 21:45:44
RE: Dolly's App - by Meg - 2011-07-27 10:01:55

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Successful! Lisete's Application [Expires May 10th, 2015] Lisete 1 1,965 2015-04-27 04:01:57
Last Post: Hayden
  Successful! Hope Dolphin's Application [Expires May 10th, 2015] hopedolphin 1 1,836 2015-04-27 04:01:57
  Successful! Jawd's App [Expires March 18 2015] Jordan 1 1,709 2015-03-04 13:28:40
  Successful! Application Myster Q [Expires March 17 2015] Myster Q 1 1,733 2015-03-03 20:59:55
  Successful! Jay #3 [Expires March 17 2015] Jay 2 1,924 2015-03-03 18:34:37