[Complete] Should have done this awhile ago. [Expires 22 Dec 2010]

Current Runescape Display Name: Crxc
Original Runescape Name:
IRC Nickname (if applicable): SE_Slacker (might change it now)
Overall level: 1988
Timezone: EST

A screenshot of your account saying "S R L <3" in the Runescape Chatbox:
[Image: ENaU6.png]

Reason why you are applying: I live for the community in Runescape, I love the whole aspect of it. I need you guys. Wub
Your favorite Runescape skill/activity: I am not a big fan on mini-games, but probably Castle Wars.
What other clans have you involved yourself with (please be detailed):
-Sacred Champion, this clan has been closed for years.
-Sacred Pures, this clan has been closed for years.
-GotSkills, I left this clan. They have no respect and break Jagexs and their own rules.
-Blessed Hunters, I left because this clan was just getting started and needed a whole of commitment form each and every member. At the time, I was just looking for a clan I could boss hunt with a few times a week, so I wasnt up for the commitment.
-Skillers Empire, this clan has recently closed. An amazing clan, but the leaders were pre-occupied with life, so the clan was closed.

AGREEMENT
By submitting my application I agree that I have thoroughly read and understood all of Surreal's Official Rules and Requirements. I will follow these rules when associating myself in a situation where I am directly involved with Surreal or representing the clan in any way and will accept relevant punishment should I delve away from these rules.

I agree to stay active unless legitimate reasoning is given, to fulfill the requirements of my Provisional application and that I am in compliance with Surreal's multi-clanning rules, and will continue to be. All of the information I have submitted in this application is my own and I am not in association with any real-world trading or botting communities.

Do you agree? [Yes/No] YES!!!

Other comments (optional):
As the title, I should have applied awhile ago.
I was the 5th member of these forums, and I really like this clan.
I was still in my old clan (Skillers Empire), however even when it closed I still didn't join. The reason is, the clan was awesome. The leaders earned my loyalty, and if you earn my loyalty then I will stick to you forever. There was a possibility of the clan re-opening, so I patiently waited for over a month, however the community was dying (many members joined this clan). Now, after talking to me previous leader, I know the clan will not re-open. So I have come to Surreal, and I have good feeling about this clan. Yahoo
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Messages In This Thread
Should have done this awhile ago. [Expires 22 Dec 2010] - by AlchemyHawk - 2010-12-08 02:54:58
RE: Should have done this awhile ago. - by Nicholas - 2010-12-08 04:02:19
RE: Should have done this awhile ago. - by Tay - 2010-12-08 04:17:30

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Successful! Lisete's Application [Expires May 10th, 2015] Lisete 1 1,965 2015-04-27 04:01:57
Last Post: Hayden
  Successful! Hope Dolphin's Application [Expires May 10th, 2015] hopedolphin 1 1,836 2015-04-27 04:01:57
  Successful! Jawd's App [Expires March 18 2015] Jordan 1 1,709 2015-03-04 13:28:40
  Successful! Application Myster Q [Expires March 17 2015] Myster Q 1 1,733 2015-03-03 20:59:55
  Successful! Jay #3 [Expires March 17 2015] Jay 2 1,924 2015-03-03 18:34:37