RuneScape Name: Dreggstar
Total level: 2584
Combat level: 138
Location or Timezone: Pacific
IRC Nickname: Dreggstar
Have you been referred here? If so, by whom? Let's say....umm...Debs smile

General Information
What's your favorite thing to do in RuneScape?: Farming
Why are you applying?: I couldn't help myself. Playing more than I thought I would.
How can you contribute to Surreal?: I'd probably be good with hosting events. Just being laid-back, overall.

Name other clans you have involved yourself with [please be as detailed as you can]: Old Goats, Surreal.
Some of you might know the story of my first clan. I was basically the only person there who would suggest others train in more efficient ways. I never insulted anybody or called their methods of training stupid. But they felt if I was saying they were wrong, it was the same as a personal attack on them. One day I was insulted ( like really insulted ) and was kicked from the clan. Then I met you guys! smile

Last year, and it had been coming a while, I just couldn't handle how much I hated the game. Every update felt wrong. Not like they ruined the game in any way, but how each was designed and filled with, what I felt, bad decisions. So I decided to quit. I gained some stuff and lost some stuff because of it. I decided to just visit one day and I've ended up playing more than I planned. I've been asked to join other clans since coming back, but I just can't leave you guys.

Agreement
By submitting my application I agree to abide by Surreal's rules, do my best to maintain activity and fulfill the requirements of my two week trial. I'm in compliance with Surreal's multi-clanning rules, and all of the information I've submitted is my own. I am not a part of any botting or real-world trading (RWT) communities.

Do you agree to the above statements? Yes

Other comments: Yahoo
[Image: Dreggstar.png]
"... is driving me mad. The images are broken. GOOD GOD FIX IT LOLOL "

Messages In This Thread
You guys know me! - by Dreggstar - 2014-08-12 23:11:31
RE: You guys know me! - by Gohankuten - 2014-08-12 23:13:58
RE: You guys know me! - by Glaco - 2014-08-12 23:21:58
RE: You guys know me! - by Cormag - 2014-08-13 00:07:34
RE: You guys know me! - by Debs - 2014-08-13 00:27:39
RE: You guys know me! - by Nevyn - 2014-08-13 00:28:52
You guys know me! - by Angus - 2014-08-13 03:16:30
RE: You guys know me! - by Nick - 2014-08-13 03:18:13

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Successful! You guys love me so just let me back in. <3 [Expires 26th September] Lilbod 25 9,442 2011-09-12 23:29:19
Last Post: Gohankuten