I'm Anton! :)
Thread Closed 

Hi there!

My name is Anton or otherwise called (TiaTani) in game.
I am 18 years of age and I live in Sweden. 
To describe myself in one word would probably be; social.

A friend of mine showed me the game about 9 years ago. And back then I barely understood written English so I just played it because he did, and we had a lot of fun with it. I then stopped playing after a couple of years because of my interest in video games changed. I have now recently picked it up again after reading a bit of the lore content and it is so much fun. Realized that there is so many nostalgic places to visit, plus since I understand English it's way more interesting to do quests.
My favorite movie would hands down be: Pulp Fiction.
Occuption: Currently studying my third and final year of gymnasium. So almost every afternoon/evening i'm free unless I have concerts to play. 
Other languages: Swedish. 
Hobbies/talents: I have always played music throughout my entire life, and I have up till now played the Flute for almost 14 years. I'm studying at a school specialized towards classical and jazz musicians. And my teacher is also a professor at the Royal Collage of Music in London, which i'm going to attempt applying for this spring.

If there is anything else you'd like to know, just ask! Biggrin
Best regards,
Anton

Hey Anton! Welcome to Surreal! smile I think it's really cool that you've played flute basically all your life! Do you have any voice clips etc of you playing the flute? It would be neat if you shared your talent with us! Biggrin Also, I'm so happy you decided Surreal was the place you wanted to call home. I'm so proud of how hard you worked to reach 1k total smile

If you ever have any questions never hesitate to ask! I hope you're with us for many years to come Biggrin
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Hi Anton! Welcome! Hope you enjoy you're time scaping again with us. :smile
Best of luck with your application!
~ Welcome to the Clan ~
(2016-11-12 04:13:36)Lady Spyra Wrote:  Hey Anton! Welcome to Surreal! smile I think it's really cool that you've played flute basically all your life! Do you have any voice clips etc of you playing the flute? It would be neat if you shared your talent with us! Biggrin Also, I'm so happy you decided Surreal was the place you wanted to call home. I'm so proud of how hard you worked to reach 1k total smile

If you ever have any questions never hesitate to ask! I hope you're with us for many years to come Biggrin

Hey Mel!
So sorry didnt see you answering my intro-post. Sure I got a fairly recent recording of me and my friends playing a couple of songs.

http://sendvid.com/6s6c62sy

I hope you liked it!
And thanks a lot for letting me join the clan, I have had so much fun since I joined.
Peace <3
Welcome smile.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smiley man! Hi, Anton here Neurojunkie 2 1,561 2017-09-10 04:59:00
Last Post: Dark