Hi errbody
Thread Closed 

Code:
Runescape Name:KingOfToes
Real-life name/nickname: Chris but you can call me Diggy/Chris or any nickname if you ask me first i got a lot of em lol.
Describe yourself in one word: Superman

What got you started playing Runescape?: My little brother who no longer plays but I played 2 years before him but never got interested until he started.
Favorite Movie: Book of Eli for recent movies but the hangover or old school all time.
Occupation: I work on computers, am a secretary and other various things.
Other language(s): took a.p spanish in high school if that counts but I don't know how to speak it can type/read it though :].
Hobbies/talents: Basketball, dirtbiking, pking, runescape, xbox, writing lyrics and various other hobbies Tongue.
Welcome to Surreal, Superman. Grin
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
:o HI there chris Tongue BFF's 4 ever <3
Welcome to Surreal Diggy! Hope to see you around smile
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
Welcome to Surreal, Chris smile Hope you have an epic stay here and let me know if I can be of any help to you smile Will be looking at your application in just a bit! smile
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Kingoftoes. King2 Welcome to the forums!
welcome to the forums big guy, Jemal on Irc if you need anything.
Welcome to Surreal. :]
[Image: rawries.png]
Welcome to Surreal Diggy, I hope you enjoy your stay. Biggrin
KingOfToes is a pro name LOL Welcome to Surreal Chris Biggrin